38 users online (0 members and 38 guests)  

Related

New User

Status

I'm New To HTML and Need HELP PLEASE

I would like to know the best and largest host for free. I have one with geocities and was using theeasy way but I really would like to a bigger and better place to have the site. Also is it better to use something like HotDog Pro which I have to creat the FTP everything which I don't know how to do that either. I just know where and how to start this.

Lisha

New User

Status
    http://www.freewebspace.net/

You can start your search there.
    I got an account with Liquid2K. Not the largest host but it has no advertisement.
    http://liquid2k.com/
    Last edited by Hank; 09-26-2002 at 07:53 PM.

New User

Status
    Thanks Hank will deffently take alook and see what they have. I was play with my hotdog pro tonight I actually got the gif in I want to use for the heading lol It is one I made using PSP7 Lisha

New User

Status
    cool

New User

Status
    What is the difference of webhosting and a website?? Which is better or are they the same thing?

Lisha

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    webhosting is the server where you store your HTML and other documents, I believe you said you had signed up with Geocities, this is your host.

Website is what you make with your HTML documents.

AHFB2000 is the website, the thousands of files which make up AHFB are on a computer (server) in Canada at a place called Tera-Byte. The domain name www.ahfb2000.com/ is configured so that when it is entered or clicked on, it takes you to the spot where my website files are on that server.

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting