42 users online (0 members and 42 guests)  

Related

1. New Domain @ Spaceports    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 2
  2. spaceports    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    allstarr

Post Does Spaceports...

Have a link that will automatically submit you to multiple search engines, or do you have to do the long manual way?

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

The multi purpose type scripts you see are great to submit your site to FFA pages, but you should always deselect the major search engines and submit to those by hand.

Dave

Zaire Web

So, submit by hand to the "Popular" search engines.... What about using Web Position Gold?

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Web Position Gold is an excellent product.
    However if you are not using the latest edition you may be playing by yesterdays rules. That being said I would have to say they are the best software in my arsenal

Dave

Administrator

Status

How many times have you heard me say on the SP forum "RESEARCH,RESEARCH,RESEARCH!!!".

Well it is too late for me but hopefully this will help some of you out.

DO NOT FREE SUBMIT TO INKTOMI http://searchenginewatch.com/sereport/01/02-inktomi.html

Dave

allstarr

how much does the latest "Web Position Gold" cost? Is there a freeware version somewhere on the web that does practically the same thing but not as good?

Administrator

Status

http://www.webposition.com/