48 users online (0 members and 48 guests)  

Thread: Printer Issues

Related

1. Replies: 1
  2. Printer Anywhere (Beta) Free Download    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 0
  3. Replies: 0
    New User

Status

Printer Issues

Hello buddies, I have been working in a printing works. But I am facing some problems with my printer. I print a lot on my HP printer, but it seems I am changing color tank and black tank every two month. They both cost a lot. Can I do something to reduce it, or should I buy a new Laser printer? How can I save printer color? Can you please help me? Thanks a lot.

Status

Re: Printer Issues

Search Google for companies selling refillable ink cartridge systems. I have used that kind of system on one of my printers, and it works great. Another option is to find a place that refills printer cartridges for you. That's not as cheap as refilling them yourself but far better than buying brand new printer cartridges all the time.
    Music Around The World - Collecting tips, trade
    and want lists, album reviews, & more

Status

vinyl-junkie has it right. There really is no way to reduce the amount of ink used per page. You have five options available to you:

1. Do nothing.
    2. Use refillable cartridges for your printer
    3. Purchase an inkjet printer that has individual cartridges for each color
    4. Purchase a color laser printer.
    5. Print less color.

Do a cost comparison on each of these to see what would be the most cost-effective. For example, my wife home-schools our children. As a result, she prints quite a bit. We researched it and found that if we were willing to print in only black and white, we could save up to $100-$200 per year with a black and white laser printer rather than a color inkjet. We miss the ability to print in color, but one day we will get a second printer. The key really is in how many sheets you can get per cartridge.

Status

I thought of one other thing you can do to save printer costs - get software for your PC from inksaver.com. With this software, you can reduce the amount of ink used to anywhere from 0% - 75% of what your printer would normally use. When configuring it, you can print a test page to see what looks best with your printer. I have mine set to 35% reduction, and that works really well for me.

Try it for 30 days at no charge. I've been using this software for quite a while, and it's no exaggeration to say that it pays for itself in ink saved.
    Music Around The World - Collecting tips, trade
    and want lists, album reviews, & more

Disabled

Status

You can find your best solution in google search,that is best search engine for every search.