25 users online (2 members and 23 guests)  

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Related

1. need help with my layout    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 1

Status

Re: Off Set of layout...HELP!!!!

Its has to be one of the applications on your profile.
    I have had this happen before because of the coding that the application uses, sometimes it effects certain things in the profile, but I had thought most of them fixed that problem, but I only have a truth box and mobsters one but I don't allow it on my profile.

I had even copied over all the coding and other stuff you had in your: about me, who i'd like to meet, etc. into one of my design accounts and even created a myspace playlist on that profile and that's how I created that coding.

My last suggestion would be to go to the application settings and turn off where it shows on your profile, but that defeats the purpose with alot of applications. so it's basically up to you if you want to take them off or not.

Sorry the code didn't work, as long as you had that in style tags, atleast everything but the application should have moved up.

style tags like so:

<style>
    CODING HERE!!
    </style>

I'm not on much anymore,
    so please be patient myspace coders!

New User

Status

ok..well thank you for trying to help me out...i guess i'm just gonna have to start over....but i was even thinkin about gettin rid of it cuz i'm on facebook a lot too...so idk what i'm gonna do yet for sure....thanks again...ttyl

Status

No problem, The only reason why I keep my myspace is to help with the coding, and some of my friends don't have a facebook yet. lol.
    but yeah, if you need anymore help, just ask.

I'm not on much anymore,
    so please be patient myspace coders!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2