25 users online (1 members and 24 guests)  

Related

1. hidden text and keyword stuffing    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 4
  2. ISO keyword density analyzer/spider (entire Web site)    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. Please review my new meta search site!    Forum: Show it off!
    Replies: 6
    New User

Status

Post Stuffing meta tag keyword in your site for the traffic

hi,everybody.I have no idea aboput programming but i want to place a meta tag containg keyword so that i can get traffic.Is nayone there who can help me out.

New User

Status

Re: Stuffing meta tag keyword in your site for the traffic

Hi, just take a look to a source code of any website and you will see <META name=keywords content=bla bla> in its header. Just do the same (without the bla bla ). But you should not expect it will boost your traffic...

New User

Status

It is true that meta tags will not dramatically boost your traffic. Instead, they provide information such as who created the page, how often it is updated, what the page is about, and which keywords represent the page's content meta tags are still important because it will help search engines index your website properly.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jackleti
    But you should not expect it will boost your traffic...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan484
    ...meta tags will not dramatically boost your traffic...meta tags are still important because it will help search engines index your website properly.
    META Tags info:

1. Meta Tags by themselves will not boost traffic to your site by a whole lot. This is only one thing out of many that will boost traffic.
    2. Keywords in Meta Tags need to be relevant to the content of the current page. Do NOT combine the keywords for every page on your site into one meta tag. This is known as stuffing, and will cause your ranking to go down instead of up.
    3. If the content of a page changes, the keywords need to change to reflect that.

New User

Status

Hello mepaurav.
    There is no need of any programing knowledge to place a meta tag containg keywords. You can find them directly in your source page. To view your source page just open your site and press CTRL+U. then you will find your sourse page there you will find your meta tags.
    More over meta tags will not dramatically boost your traffic. Instead, they provide information such as who created the page, how often it is updated, what the page is about, and which keywords represent the page's content meta tags are still important because it will help search engines index your website properly.

Status

I want to suggest you (my own experience) that dont waste your time in using meta keywords but use only meta description.Google have changed its policy and if you use much keywords in your meta you may be penalized from search result.
    (BEST WAY IS GOOD CONTENT AND A GOOD PAGE TITLE)