34 users online (0 members and 34 guests)  

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Related

1. Replies: 0
  2. Webmasters: Beta-Testers Needed $    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 3
  3. 3d flash chat site - beta test needed    Forum: Show it off!
    Replies: 2
  4. Beta Testers wanted for Javascript Generator    Forum: Webmaster Ethics
    Replies: 0
    Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    It is being looked into, fyi you can right click and rename, though I understand that is not the point

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Status
    I tried right clicking and renaming and it didn't work. LOL, I'm so confused.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Tell me when is a good time to meet you in chat and we will go over it together

Dave

Status
    Ok, I'm at work right now. I'll have a better idea of what would be a good time when I get off work.

Status
    It's about 10:40 pm Central time and I'm just now leaving work. I don't think I'll be online at home tonight, because I hear my bed calling my name. Now I just have to drive the 40 minutes to get there.

Status
    Originally posted by Enigma
    It's about 10:40 pm Central time and I'm just now leaving work. I don't think I'll be online at home tonight, because I hear my bed calling my name. Now I just have to drive the 40 minutes to get there.
    Who needs to drive home? That's why the seat in most vehicles folds down Just sleep at work, look on the bright side, you only need to wake up 5 minutes before your expected to be at work :P

Status
    Shhhh, my bosses might see your post!

Administrator

Status

UPDATE! Version 3.17

http://www.ahfb2000.com/AHFB2000IMv317.zip is available. This version includes many bug fixes as well as a searchable directory of users. The help files are now included also.

I have received a couple of emails asking me to be more specific as to what the software does. The AHFB2000 Instant Messenger has three purposes at this time, and will include more functions as time goes on.

Firstly, AHFB2000IM is an interface that replaces your current ICQ, YahooIM, AIM and MSN messenger interface. If you are a user of any of the above you may now delete them, no more opening 3 IM interfaces you can do them all at once with AHFB2000IM.

Second, of course we have our own messenger service tied in, this eventually will be voice/video enabled.

And of course there is the chat room located under "actions". You may join the chat room "ahfb" or you may start your own private room.

As usual, if you already have AHFB2000IM you do not have to download the update, Just log-on and the software will update itself. If anybody else would like to help with beta testing click the link above

Dave

Administrator

Status

V3.22 is out, it is safe to say that AHFB2000IM is no longer beta.

http://www.ahfb2000.com/AHFB2000IMv322.zip

Dave

Ugly Geezer

Status
    OK...I'm prepared to be cautiously impressed...in other words, it didn't crash my machine

Administrator

Status

version 3.34

http://www.ahfb2000.com/AHFB2000IMv334.zip

Administrator

Status
    I have tried it for the first time. My flatmate summed it up, I think. He called it 'snazzy'
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?

Administrator

Status

well give your roomie a big thanks

D

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2