55 users online (1 members and 54 guests)  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Disabled

Status

Article Submission

Hi,

I am new to this field.

I want to know about article submission.
    Can we post bulk of articles at a time? And is it ok with SEO service if we post articles once only or do we need to change it regularly?

If posting articles at different times is necessary then when next we can post them?

New User

Status

Re: Article Submission

Post well written researched articles a few times a week to free submission directories. It is a lot of work but the traffic you get from the articles is high quality because the people who view your articles will be interested in your website/product/services. Submit articles to as many sites as possible and as often as possible. Good luck!

New User

Status

I agree. It is a good idea to post articles regularly and to quality websites with good pagerank - if possible - (and it is not bad if they have many visitors as well, but this is not because of SEO ). But it would be not true if I say that one time "article injection" is not worth the effort. It will help as well, but regular articles are better.

New User

Status

We can submit as many articles as we can because this article submission gives us good traffic and also the backlinks increases. Moreover there are some tools where we can submit our articles to multiple sites. This would reduce the time and effort.

New User

Status

Hey Guys,

What about duplication, if you submit same article in various directories?

New User

Status

Actually duplication is also done for increasing the traffic. But it is not much preferable. If you do many duplicates then it may lead to penalize the article or some times also the site.

New User

Status

You can use an article submission service to submit to numerous sites. Do a google search, there are thousands out there.

Disabled

Status

You can post an article every day, just make it sure that article is well structured, originally created, fresh and most of all very informative.

New User

Status

Article submission must be informative. Not promotional.

Quality and unique one. If you have copied it on the original authors you can try to give credits to them.

New User

Status

Hi,

Article submission is the best idea for getting backlinks. It is not good to post bulk of articles at a time. Submit 2 or three articles in a day. The quality of articles should be good and well formated and there should not be duplicacy. This process will be beneficial fou you. The best site of article submission is ezinearticles.com

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Singh View Post
    Hi,

I am new to this field.

I want to know about article submission.
    Can we post bulk of articles at a time? And is it ok with SEO service if we post articles once only or do we need to change it regularly?

If posting articles at different times is necessary then when next we can post them?

Submitting article is a good source of traffics and backlinks. You can submit a single article to different article submission sites, just make sure that your article is unique, not copied from others, fresh and have quality or informative content..

New User

Status

Submitting to articles could get you good backlinks most especially if the site has high PR. But, do not submit articles that have duplicates in your site

New User

Status

article submission is best for raise to serp.

New User

Status

This is the good idea i agree with you....you can one article in more directories and just tell me can i post the same article in different directories or can we choose data from the our web page?

New User

Status

its better if you post unique content on article directories, instead of using same article content as you have on your site

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last