47 users online (1 members and 46 guests)  

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    New User

Status

Re: Article Submission

a good articles will get good reply and increase the site traffic of your website.so write good articles and submit.this would also increase the popularity of your article.

New User

Status

you can submit article anytime you want, bulk articles submission is fine as long you post them on different site, if posting at different article directory tired you, try to look at article marketing service the famous name you should see in the first place is uniquearticlewizard

New User

Status

Here is something to think about. You post articles on a article site such as Ezine hoping that someone with a decent relevant blog will pick it up, follow the publishing guidelines and you will end up with a decent link. I write killer articles (in my humble opinion) and they generally picked up by crap sites that scrape content from all kinds of articles and their sites have no relevant theme or authority. So after a while I thought why should I "hope" when I can be in control? Start your own blog, put the good content on your own site, you can control the anchor text link and the hope factor disappears. The benefits out weigh most other techniqes and I have better results.

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by flimsy031 View Post
    Hey Guys,

What about duplication, if you submit same article in various directories?
    You might get banned if you submit a duplicate article in a certain directory because they might suspect you as SPAMMING. You better submit your article in a good and high PR site.

New User

Status

Duplicate content is largely misunderstood. Basically the internet is full of duplicate content. Think about it..viral videos,the same video everywhere. Article submissions, why do you put them up? So they can be put up on other websites for links. Does it matter...nope. Just be the first to put the original somewhere you want it to count. So where does it matter? On your website, you do not want the same of anything on your site. That includes an ecommerce site that has a template and has the same text in two different categories. Will Google ban you for that? NO, but they may not index it. The people that get banned are the people that take the lazy way out and cheat and practice black hat principles. If you put up good content and build authority you wont have a problem.

New User

Status

Follow jacks smith On Twitter Add jacks smith on Facebook

Article submission is the one of the best way to increase traffic on websites.

New User

Status

You post articles on a article site such as Ezine hoping that someone with a decent relevant blog will pick it up, follow the publishing guidelines and you will end up with a decent link. I write killer articles (in my humble opinion) and they generally picked up by crap sites that scrape content from all kinds of articles and their sites have no relevant theme or authority. So after a while I thought why should I "hope" when I can be in control? Start your own blog, put the good content on your own site, you can control the anchor text link and the hope factor disappears. The benefits out weigh most other techniqes and I have better results.

New User

Status

You need to submit site by site. Note that your article should be qualitied. Don't submit rubish to article directories.

New User

Status

Article submission is the best way to getting quality backlinnks.
    it is an important technique in SEO. article submission the good way to increse website traffic.

New User

Status

Hi,

Do you post article on multiple website on same article that is wrong, you have post one article on max 10 article website submit same content & post another article website change content then post. this type more traffic comes to your website.
    Last edited by HTML; 12-23-2010 at 07:57 AM.

New User

Status

Whatever strategies one is opting for, one should do it properly to get good effective result out of that for the site. Now as far this question is concerned, would like to say that one should perform seo in such a way that it would not turn into spam cz spam is not so good for a site as well as search engine.

New User

Status

Submitting unique and quality articles to top article directories would help you a lot.

What most of the people do is the same article they submit to different article directories which is not good from SEO point of view..

New User

Status

Article Submissions is one good technique in SEO. It is really helpful in terms of getting quality traffic and backlinks. You should create a unique and quality content to be post in top article submission sites.

New User

Status

Post unique content in the articles. you can check the unique content by using copyscape website article marketing is one of the best backlink technique in seo

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2