208 users online (0 members and 208 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 3
  2. Disabling Image Dragging    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. disabling    Forum: Javascript Forum
    Replies: 4
  4. PhP button    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 6
  5. Replies: 4
    New User

Status

Post disabling and then enabling a button

Hello

I have a template creator script where the user pays for a template and then downloads it. What i want is this: there should be Download Template button on the page which should be initially disabled. In an IFRAME within this page, the user will be directed to paypal for payment (the template is already ready, only the button is disabled as of now), once the user makes successful payment the download template button should be enabled. For this, paypal provides a URL TO WHICH The page will go upon successful payment, can this URL be used to make the Download Template Button enabled so that user can download the template?? Or is there some other way to make this happen

Regards,
    Arvind

Status

Re: disabling and then enabling a button

I don't believe it will work the way you are wanting it to. I haven't worked with Paypal a lot, but might be able to help you anyway. The real question is "Does the redirect from Paypal will update the entire page or just the iframe?"

New User

Status

Post Re: disabling and then enabling a button

You are right, now I am working in a different way, instead of having a button which is disabled i am now doing the following:

(1) The data is stored in db and assigned a unique key
    (2) User goes to paypal ipn and makes the payment
    (3) Paypal ipn returns the key to my url as data, and the data stored in db is now retrieved and given to the user

Regards
    Arvind

PS- If and when the above works i will post the solution on this forum

New User

Status

Re: disabling and then enabling a button

Disabling The REFRESH BUTTON?
    I have a page: customize.php

The page has two submit buttons using CSS to give them an image.
    <input type="submit" name="AddToCart" src="../images/customize_addcart.jpg" class="AddToCart" value="" alt="Add To Cart">

<input name="PriceUpdate" type="submit" class="PriceUpdate" value="" src="../images/customize_updateprice.jpg" alt="Add To Cart" />
    At the top of the page. I have an IF STATEMENT that will determine which BUTTON has been clicked on.

If the "AddToCart" button has been clicked > The information is sent to the Shopping cart and and page is redirected to cart.php using "header function"

When the user clicks on the "PriceUpdate" button the page will recalculate the total price based on the selections from the POST variable...

PROBLEM IS: Once the user clicks the "PriceUpdate" button - if they click on the refresh button on their browser window. A warning ALWAYS comes up saying:
    " The page can not be refreshed without resending the information. Click Retry to send the information again, or click Cancel to return to the page you were trying to view. "

How can I make is so this message will not occur
    -OR- Bypass this message
    -OR- Just make it so that the Refresh button on the browser does not do anything if clicked.