29 users online (1 members and 28 guests)  

Related

1. HTML drop down menu    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 1
  2. Html table border    Forum: HTML Forum
  3. CSS Menu does not show in IE    Forum: CSS Forum
  4. SCROLL MENU in HTML    Forum: HTML Forum
  5. border shows but I set no border?    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 2
    New User

Status

Question show html without browsers border/menu

I would like to show html-pages without the border of the browser (no matter MIE or Netscape). So pressing F11 to get a full-screen manually is no option.
    Is there some meta-tag or script/applet i can use so that html will be shown full-screen without any border of the browser itself?

Regards,
    Ceesjan

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Hi Ceesjan welcome to the forums

Check out the pop up maker tool http://www.ahfb2000.com/popupmakertool.php

dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Status
    You should warn visitors about what you are going to do with some sort of minimal entry page. Stuff like that just pisses me off when encountering it - primarily because it requires time consuming actions to counteract it.

It would probably be best to allow users to have either option - with or without borders -- a lot of users may be more comfortable with than without those borders and may not like being surprised.

You should also allow people to revert to normal borders mode via a simple click on the pages where no borders are present - in other words, toggleing borders and no-borders mode.

New User

Status
    Thanks for your reply.
    I will do it with a javascript, using availHeight and availWidth. I saw this code while surfing stupid sites.
    The reason i need it is not to put it on internet (like Benzden warns), but for a monitor screen for BigBrother giving me status information 24h/7d a week.
    Regards,
    Ceesjan