94 users online (2 members and 92 guests)  

1. Not sure why my page doesn't scroll    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 8
  2. .htaccess doesn't work    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. js script that doesn't work ???    Forum: Javascript Forum
  4. need help wit google message-your browser doen not support browser    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 4
  5. Does Netscape support inline frames    Forum: HTML Forum
    New User

My browser doesn't support frames?

Hello. I just built a web page on my computer using Frontpage 2002. I published it to the web successfully. The site is www.callofthenorth.com It is not totally complete, but here is my question. Why can everyone I know view the frames just fine, but when I go to the page myself on the web, I cannot see the top frame with the navigation bar and so forth. I can only see the text in the bottom frame. I am running Windows XP Pro and using IE 6.0 sp1. Why in the world can I not view this correctly? When I right click on the page where the top frame should be, and select "view source". I get a bunch of HTML info, and a message that says "this page uses frames but your browser doesn't support them". Any ideas how to correct this? Thanks!!!!

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Hi tbosa, welcome

You may want to correct your link the . is at the end. I do not know why that would happen to just you, but you should take the noframes section out of the frameset and place it just below </frameset>

AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Man Utd Fans

maybe u can show us a screen shot of how ur page looks when YOU go on it. that would help.