32 users online (1 members and 31 guests)  

Thread: An apology

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

An apology

It looks like the switch to PHP5 took down some of our webmaster tools. Actually it took down our BEST tools.

Those that know me are aware that I am not the PHP that guru some of you are. I spent over 18 hours on 1 tool and am no closer than I was when I started.

Thats said, I will be removing the HTML Table Maker II and Javascript Menu Maker. There are a coupe of others tools down that I may or may not be able to make work.

If any of you gurus feel like giving these a go, they are simple(yeah, right) 1 page scripts. I will be glad to let you peek at the code as long as you promise not to share it

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Moderator/Allstar

Status

Re: An apology

Hi Dave,

Could you please provide a link to the offending page.
    Checkout my porfolio.
    Please click the button when a member helped you.
    Take time to use Forum's Search function.

Status

I would love to help.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Let me set up ftp access and access to the hidden urls, I will pm these to you guys.

I did my best to read and understand, changed the instances $PHP_SELF, the http_get calls and "attempted" to fix the php calls from the php page to the script. It really sorta ticks me off, I cannot write code
    to save my life but I think I have done pretty well in taking code apart, understanding it and making it to suit my needs.

I was hoping to roll out the "version 2009" last night but I am a couple of days behind now.

If you could do one thing though and communicate with eachother so that you are not both working on the same items.

PS. JThayne, I backed out of the Night In Ole San Antonio Flash.

Administrator

Status

pm sent x2