52 users online (1 members and 51 guests)  

Thread: Email Marketing

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Related

1. Email Marketing    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 0
    Disabled

Status

Email Marketing

Hi,
    I want to know about email marketing, how does it help me ggrow my wbusiness and customers?

New User

Status

Re: Email Marketing

Joe,

Well, that is a pretty broad question you have asked

I would suggest that you sign up for a free trial with one of the email marketing service providers out there (iContact, Constant Contact, etc...) to test this method with your customers.

This is a good way to keep in contact with your existing customers and inform them of new products and services you are offering. It is also a way for your customers to refer their friends and family that need what you have simply by forwarding the information.

What you need to be careful of is spamming anyone that you do not already have a business relationship with. Those companies will let you do it, but you will be kicked out pretty quick if they see a lot of complaints coming back in on your messages. To get new customers, I suggest that you leverage the signup forms that these companies offer, and place one just about anywhere on your Web site where a prospect can sign up to receive your newsletters.

Good Luck!
    Paul

New User

Status

it pretty same as twitter management, if you have good product or content you get profit, email marketing is about giving follower good recommendation,the problem of all email marketing is spam.

Disabled

Status

Hey...
    Email Marketing is using email to distribute your marketing messages.Most popular is growing your own list, for example a newsletter, and sending emails to the list containing tips along with things subscribers might be interested in buying.As well as your own list of tip-readers and potential customers, Email Marketing can also cover advertising on email newsletters or follow-up emails to your own customers

New User

Status

Email marketing can be a very valuable tool for anyone involved in business online. It's all about giving your "list" (the email subscribers) valuable tips and content. Additionally, it's also used to point them to products or services that you sell, or that you have an affiliate plan with. Traditional companies use email marketing on a daily basis too. Think of businesses that collect your email address and then send you emails when they are having a sale, special event, etc.

Status

Email marketing is a form of direct marketing which uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fund-raising messages to an audience. Advertisers can reach substantial numbers of email subscribers who have opted in to receive email communications on subjects of interest to them.
    Last edited by HTML; 09-03-2011 at 08:09 AM.

New User

Status

E-mail marketing is one of the possibilities of online marketing method.You method.Its very fast and can make a practical communication and strong relationships with customers by e-mail conversation.

New User

Status

I must build your email list first.

New User

Status

Hi,
    First i wanna to say thanks to all of you guys. Coz i was also looking to learn e-marketing. Here i have finish my search. These information will be helpful for me.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Keep it up
    Last edited by HTML; 02-15-2013 at 07:16 AM.

New User

Status

Email marketing is the best possibility of online marketing.
    Through email marketing one can easily promote his business.

New User

Status

Email marketing is simply capturing the contact info of your customers or prospects and then sending them ongoing messages via email with premium subscriber content, tips, news alerts, exclusive specials, first alert information, and more!
    Never spam your list with a bunch of useless offer, but rather, you should be sure to treat your list with the utmost respect and priority providing them with ongoing information that they will appreciate. And in return when you do have something to sell - or somehting you want them to signup for - they will trust you enough to do it.

New User

Status

Email marketing is used for suggesting the services to the interested browsers rather than flooding the mail to the complete contact list. Email marketing targets for converting the browsers to leads.

New User

Status

Email marketing is an easy and quick way to reach target markets without the need for large quantities of print space, television or radio time or high production costs. It is used in a number of ways by organizations and marketers for brand and customer loyalty building, company advertisements, acquiring or converting customers and more.

New User

Status

Email marketing is the best possibility of online marketing.

Status

Grow your email list, offer an e-book or some value for free and and if people find your offer helpful, they'll be happy to give you their email address. Email advertising is great because it gives you space for creating personal tone to each recipient. I use mailchimp for sending emails; it proved best of all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last