62 users online (1 members and 61 guests)  

Related

1. Comment Section information    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 0
  2. Scrolling comment box    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. image comment enlargement    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 5
  4. Please comment on my site    Forum: Show it off!
    Replies: 0
  5. Comment Boxes    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 11
    New User

Status

Need Help with Comment Box.

I have been working on a review site and I have been trying to figure out how to make a comment box to use, that when my viewers enter the information it will show up on the web page so that everybody will be able to see it. I know a little about web design and HTML but not that much since I have only been working on it for about one month in my free time. I use dreamweaver and my server does support php files.

You can find the review that I have been working on at http://www.newmansreview.com/Computers/toshibasatellitea305.html.

I would like for the star rater slide to be able to be in the form and it would affect the User's Review stars also if that is even possible..

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Status

Re: Need Help with Comment Box.

Not a really fancy one, but here is a script that will do what you are looking for. There are others out there as well, you just need to Google them.

New User

Status

Thanks for the link. That one is pretty simple. I'm going to google awhile and try to find one a little more complex, but if I can't find one that one will have to do for now. If anybody has any tutorial sites too I'm a quick learner .

New User

Status

I found one that works very well called talkback if anybody is reading this. Thanks for your help.

Status

Thank you for responding with your solution. It will help out others with similar questions.