90 users online (0 members and 90 guests)  

Related

1. website disappeared from all search engines    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 8
  2. Do Search Engines Look at MySpace?    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 0
  3. Register on search engines    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 3
  4. http://search-engines-web.com/    Forum: Link Exchange
    Replies: 1
  5. http://search-engines-web.com/    Forum: Link Exchange
    Replies: 2
    Disabled

Status

website does not list in search engines

Hi

I have a website called leisurewalker. I have already submitted it to google, msn and yahoo around 5 months ago. However, when I type in the name of the website, any of the search engines do not list my site. The site url is http://www.leisurewalker.com
    I just need the website to be listed when I type in the word - leisurewalker ( excluding http and .com ).
    Last edited by HTML; 03-26-2009 at 12:54 PM.

Status

Re: website does not list in search engines

I just did a search on Google for "leisurewalker", and your site was the first listing. Both Yahoo and MSN include results for "leisure walker", so your site shows much lower. If you exclude those results, you are number 2 on MSN, and on the second page on Yahoo (after a bunch of shopping sites).

So in answer to your question, your website is already being listed on all three sites.

New User

Status

Hi friend,
    you should review the content of your website.Have you submitted your website for getting included into directories?
    I also have launched a new website on feb 5th ,2009 and it got listed on yahoo and google directory.

New User

Status

You should first do hard work in optimizing. The site must be finished. Proper optimization must be observed. Onpage optimization first before Offpage.

New User

Status

Getting to list in Google SERP really takes time..Applying link building to your site will help you to list your website in Google..This technique will be needing time and effort, but for me this is effective..

New User

Status

The best way to get your site listed is to have the appropriate meta tags and content. The site crawlers check for meta tags, and then they search your actual text for repeats of the tags with in the site. A lot of sites used to use misspelled words to get hits, but if they are not misspelled within the site, the crawler will ignore them in your tags.

New User

Status

Can you tell me what are the seo methods you did with your sites?

New User

Status

how long your website actually? perhaps you need to more frequent to submit your new content to pingler.com submission,I never have this problem before when I buy my domain from wordpress.com, it was quick and less then 13 hours , when I type my domain , I can find my site in the first place

New User

Status

Even though your site is listed in first place or second, continuous optimization only will make your site available in the corresponding places.
    So do upgrade your content and continue optimizing it.

Disabled

Status

www.bb1bb.com

You can try to add more backlinks.

New User

Status

Follow jacks smith On Twitter Add jacks smith on Facebook

do social bookmarking , and directory submission you will get result soon

New User

Status

Some Tips On Getting Listed on Google Re: website does not list in search engines

This Might have been posted already, Sorry if it was.
    But, One of the fastest ways I have learned how to get a site indexed on Google is to create a Site Map for your site. Then submit the Site Map to Google. Do not use the Add URL / Add Site on Google, it takes weeks that way.

Also make sure in your meta tag that you have an allow robot text file listed as well.

Sorry I'm a bit rushed right now, I will go into more details later on many ways to get listed on Google as well as many ways to get your ads listed on Google with in about 30 minutes, If anyone is interested. Feel free to email me or post your questions here.

Have a nice day!

~Peace

New User

Status

Thumbs up Re: website does not list in search engines

Some Tips on Getting Your Site Indexed Correctly.

Just getting indexed on Google Is not enough.
    Getting indexed under the "Key Word Phrase" That your business caters to is the key. After all, that is what targeted traffic is all about. Helping specific people find your site that caters to a specific niche, product or service that they are looking to buy or use.

Example. Lets say you sell tennis shoes.
    Make sure the URL of your domain starts with the key words
    "TennisShoes etc" You want your key word phrase to be listed in the beginning of your domain name. Then you want the title of your page also to begin with the same key word phrase.

Tennisshoeswarehouse.com Domain example

Tennis shoe warehouse sale, all major brands and sizes Title meta tag example

next would be the description meta tag of your site. again repeat your the key word phrase in the beginning of your description.

Add an image for your site and rename 1 of the images after your key word also.. tennishoes.jpg also take of advantage of "Alt and Image Tags and again use your key word phrase that you want to target traffic for.

Create sub folder also after your key word phrase and use your key word phrase for names of additional pages of your site as well.

When all is said and done, Google will be seeing the term "TennisShoes" in very important places of your site
    (URL, Title, Description, Folders,Image name,additional pages, plus with in your CONTENT.

All of this adds weight by adding Relevancy to your key word phrase through out your web site.

Once the foundation is built correctly known also as On Site SEO
    It's time to get traffic to your site organically as possible to cause google to notice it. A few articles or videos from High PR sites will get the Google Crawlers to notice your site in a couple of days.

I'm happy to help anyone who would like a further explanation or a free review of their current web site as well.

~Peace