45 users online (0 members and 45 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 0
  2. new to the game    Forum: One Stop Domains Forum
    Replies: 2
    New User

Status

Scrabble Game script

Hi,
    I am about to purchase a scrabble game script for my site, my question is will it be easy to install and does anyone else know of any other scrabble scripts out there.

Thanks
    Greg

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Hey Greg, welcome to the forums

It is hard to know if your script would be easy or difficult, or about any other scripts, without knowing exactly what script you are considering purchasing.

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status

re: Scrabble Script

Hello Dave,
    Thanks for the swift reply and welcome. also thought it was neat that I got a happyy birthday from this forum. The script I was thinking about purchasing is located at,
    http://www.intelliscript.net/crossword.shtml

I emailed the author to ask if there were any sites they could direct me to so that I could see the script in action, needless to say they didn't know of any offhand. I have a online community just starting out Parrots Horse Chat
    http://www.parrotshorsechat.com and would like to off this to our members I have seen several gaming pages that offer this so I know its out there somewhere,

Thanks again,
    Greg

Status
    I assume that this script requires CGI access but I couldn't find any information about system requirements and/or installation for that script.

New User

Status
    Hello Enigma,
    I have been checking out his script from his online version and its really not exactly what I have in mind. his version make it so you have to keep score manually, I know there has to be another script out there somewhere, I seen one that was java based, but it was only for playing on a network.

Thanks you all for your replies,
    Greg

New User

Status

Re: Scrabble Game script

Do you think the editors of the Scrabble dictionary make up words?
    I use the Scrabble dictionary during gameplay but some of the words in there are ludicrous. I often wonder if maybe they're made up so players can use all the letter tiles more creatively.