42 users online (1 members and 41 guests)  

Thread: Reputation

Related

1. About the reputation button    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 2

Status

I think (Just a theory, I have clicked my own buttons, and it says "that this post have not recieved any reputation points") that there not is so many who are using the reputation button. Isnīt that a problem?

Status

Re: Reputation

Just because people don't use coupons when they are sent out in the mail or with the newspaper, doesn't mean they don't work. If you look at statistics, the rep button is working just fine. And more clicks will occur the more traffic comes to the site. As it is, you will get more rep the more you help other people. You are less likely to get rep just by posting articles honestly.

So to answer your question, no it is not a problem or a concern.

Status

Allright, I really didnīt know. Thankyou. Clever written.

New User

Status

Thanks for the help. Ive just relised the issue id been having with this myself. Just checked the stats.

Status

lol, no worries guys, rep points will grow higher as more time passes, and it's really just a number ya know. To me, I like this site just because it's informative, and the people are not only helpful, but polite as well. I also enjoy helping people anytime I can as long as I know the subject. Just those facts alone are enough for me to be happy. lol I could have 0 rep here, and it still wouldn't bother me because it's the people here, that make the site worth coming back to.

On the other hand, see how people with very negative attitudes have killed sites like MySpace and facebook, same applies there, all it takes is a few minutes on those kinds of sites to never want to0 return. lol