34 users online (0 members and 34 guests)  

Related

1. WTB back links (unique site, blogs..)    Forum: Link Exchange
    Replies: 0
  2. Good food blogs    Forum: Link Exchange
    Replies: 1
  3. Replies: 0
  4. i need help make the blogs transparent    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 0
    New User

Status

Post How Blogs can help a teacher?

I like blogs and itís my passion to write it on, I was wondering how a blog can help the teachers?

I think teachers can use blogs as their lessons plans. They can schedule their blogs on time intervals. They can set an amount of entries to make available on blogs per week. If they do, they can have topics before hand, they can do editing before the topics get Live. They can teach many topics to their students, students can do interaction with their comments, as we bloggers read or follows others blogs.

If you guys have any great ideas please do share, I think we can use blog as learning and teaching tools. What do you think; do a blogs can be used as a Mentoring kind of thing?

New User

Status

Re: How Blogs can help a teacher?

It can help a teacher if he/she has passion in blogging. The resources must be unique and original.

Also through blogging he/she will just tell his/her students to enter the blog site he/she made. All the explanations and everything must be in detailed when blogging.

New User

Status

Re: How Blogs can help a teacher?

It sounds like you are looking for a blogging service where you can have multiple authors. That's called collaborative blogging. Specifically, you'll probably need developer-hosted collaborative blogging service unless you already have a website.