62 users online (1 members and 61 guests)  

Related

1. How do I find affiliates    Forum: Affiliate Marketing and Reseller Programs
    Replies: 13
    New User

Status

How can I find affiliates?

Hello all,

I've been doing google searches to find affiliates for my article directory website, but google comes up with all these marketing tools to become an affiliate rather than helping businesses find affiliates.

I found this site in one of my searches. I'm curious how I can find affiliates. I have setup a program and even including reporting for affiliates on the site. The site is epubster.com. I believe I am offering a decent portion of sales to affiliates that can give me qualified conversions.

Can someone give me tips to find affiliates?

Thank you ver much.

Status

Re: How can I find affiliates?

Others may correct me, but I believe the primary way to get affiliates is to have an established site. Once you have an established site, people will seek out how to become an affiliate with your site.

The opposite is also true. An affiliate program can help your site get established.

So rather than trying to figure out how to get affiliates, look at how to establish the site in the meantime.

New User

Status

Thank you for the response. I've put up some PPC ads and started blogging along with some SEO articles. I've got a few signups, so hopefully some affiliates will take note sooner or later.

Disabled

Status

Im working with hundreds of affiliates and i know they are looking for:

1. to make money
    2. trendy product/ service

Maybe i can help you out ?

New User

Status

You can try clickbank or join as shareasale as a vendor to find affiliates for your product.

Disabled

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jthayne View Post
    Others may correct me, but I believe the primary way to get affiliates is to have an established site. Once you have an established site, people will seek out how to become an affiliate with your site.

The opposite is also true. An affiliate program can help your site get established.

So rather than trying to figure out how to get affiliates, look at how to establish the site in the meantime.
    You are absolutely right.

David.

New User

Status

results on search engines are now a days i ll say just "I am feeling UnLucky" because with common keywords webmaster get high ranked by doing efforts so you see advertised results

New User

Status

announce your program in forums where allowed, you can get affiliates in this way and secondly add your program in clickbank and if hot your program will be picked by affiliates.

Disabled

Status

spam removed
    Last edited by HTML; 03-22-2013 at 05:58 AM.