42 users online (0 members and 42 guests)  

Related

1. SEO & Link Building Pro    Forum: Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 0
    New User

Status

Post Standard way of link building?

I have seen many topics on many forums and still I wonder what the standard way of link building is? How to gain more PR and traffics?

For example my website deals on Corporate Personalized gifts business and currently on PR3 with 400 Visitors per day.

Do I need to go with my business related sites with any PR and with any Traffics?
    Do I need to go with my business related sites which has PR greater then my site and which is having low in traffics?
    Do I need to go with my business related sites which has PR greater then my site and which is having high amounts of traffics?
    Do I need to follow do follows?
    Do I need to go with any sites which have greater PR and Traffics then my site, but the business is not related to my site?

Please do advice me on this…

New User

Status

Re: Standard way of link building?

Go with the relevant links...

Not the higher PR but not related to your site. It can affect your PR.

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by lxbelle View Post
    Do I need to go with my business related sites which has PR greater then my site and which is having high amounts of traffics?
    Do I need to follow do follows?
    These two will help your website to generate more traffics and backlinks..Submitting to do follows sites will give you backlinks as well as PR juice..

New User

Status

I would advice you not to link to the site that is not related to your sites theme. Link to quality sites, If your site has backlink from high PR domain definitely it will improve your PR also.

Disabled

Status

When link building, try and concentrate more on establishing links with related sites and the above will happen. In an ideal world we could cherry pick the High PR sites that are related to your industry 'real estate' and that would eb enough, but its not. its very much a numbers game and a continuous process. Obviously the higher the PR the better but in my expereince the quickest way of getting higher PR sites to link to yours is by a 3 way link exchange
    Last edited by HTML; 11-16-2009 at 11:09 PM.

New User

Status

Link with only quality website for improve PR. Also use BLOG & Social Media website.

New User

Status

Post Re: Standard way of link building?

Do I need to go with my business related sites with any PR and with any Traffics? : No-you should find business related site with higher PR then you do, higher is better, about traffic, it only supplement, any number is ok

plus, if you have budget you can hire link building person from many forums site such digitalpoint. you can bid and get cheap link builder over there

New User

Status

1. Blog Commenting
    2. Article Marketing
    3. Authority Silos
    4. Press Releases
    5. Social Bookmarking Sites

New User

Status

A reciprocal url is a great method of using new link building tactics in order to ensure that you continue getting good partners to share their links. One important link building tactics is to never engage in link spamming. Your partner site should always be of better quality than you to enjoy guaranteed SEO services.

New User

Status

SEO is #1 - make sure the search engines like your site and think its relevant to the search term you are after.

I use a variety of tools - Market Samurai is great intelligence on what the top 10 sites do better than me (shows on page and off page results). I also rely on Google Webmaster tools. Do you have sitemap.xml installed on your server? How about robots.txt? Both help Google to find your pages and get them indexed.

As far as more backlinks - content is the best way to go. Create original content and people will link to it. Create some "linkbait" for searchers. Since you're in corporate gifts - maybe some nice quotes in pretty designs for people to link to as give aways from their sites.

I'd also be doing online video to show your gifts. Distribute them with Traffic Geyser to get lots of exposure.

Hope this helps some...

Scott

New User

Status

Well, the most link building methods used are bookmarking, directories or article submissions. These techniques will help you to gain more traffic and backlinks. You should submit your site to those site with high PR. Through this way, you can gain a lot of backlinks which help you to improve your site PR.