45 users online (0 members and 45 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 0
  2. Random Images    Forum: PHP Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. Random Image/Member/Forum topic    Forum: PHP Forum
  4. random sponsors    Forum: HTML Forum
  5. random music?    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 3
    New User

Status

Exclamation Random Forum Logo...

Hey. I'm Mac Carrithers, and I'm fifteen. I administrate Olvusulthia. We would like to have our board logo switch every time you load a page, on random. Olvusulthia is a PHPBB 3.0.4 forum. We have full control, as we don't use a "free forum" service (I don't pay for it).

The problem is, the mod I found that would do what I want is too hard to install. I don't control the host, so I can't do much. Our server administrator cannot do it.

So I would like some PHP, HTML, or whatever will get my job done. I would perfer it not to be JavaScript if it isn't a mod, because we have no "<head>" section of the HTML that holds the Board Logo. I know I'm new, but I still need help. Thanks.

http://www.olvusulthia.com

~Mac Carrithers~

New User

Status

Re: Random Forum Logo...

Sorry for the megabump, but I cannot figure out how to edit this post and would like to have the thread deleted. Please do this quickly, as it is a security risk at the moment.

Thanks

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Re: Random Forum Logo...

Please use the contact link below so that you can fill me in as to how this post poses a security risk.
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting