37 users online (1 members and 36 guests)  


  Results 1 to 15 of 15

Related

  1. Want to see my reseller page in another site    Forum: Affiliate Marketing and Reseller Programs
    Replies: 0
  1. #1
    DomainLoonie's Avatar
    New User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3

    Anyone have a Go Daddy Reseller Site?

    I'm just curious whether anyone in these forums has/had a Go Daddy Reseller website. If so, what are your thoughts?

    I just signed up and am (obviously) working to get my customer base up, but there are quite a few very successful Resellers out there ... and I want to be one of them.

    If not Go Daddy, is anyone else Reselling?

    Cheers, DomainLoonie.com

  2. #2
    rdilipk1's Avatar
    New User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Posts
    7

    Re: Anyone have a Go Daddy Reseller Site?

    Hi,
    I am reseller for GoDaddy and has been into business for almost 4 years now.
    My experience has been exceptionally good with GoDaddy. I have been able to earn commissions to the tune of about $7000 - $8000 per month.
    Their support is good in comparison to others.
    spam removed
    All the best
    Last edited by HTML; 08-09-2009 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Incomplete

  3. #3
    DomainLoonie's Avatar
    New User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3

    Re: Anyone have a Go Daddy Reseller Site?

    Wow, well done!

    What have you done in the way of marketing your site to have attained that level of commission? Has it been a slow growth?

    As I've just started, my commissions are still low, but I've not done a TON of marketing, Adwords, etc.

    Cheers, DomainLoonie

  4. #4
    rdilipk1's Avatar
    New User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Posts
    7

    Re: Anyone have a Go Daddy Reseller Site?

    Hey thanks for that compliment.
    I never thought that was a good enough to be earned.

    I was earning a measly amount of about $300-$500 initially with my PPC ads and the ROI was in the negative. I knew I had to do something differently to get traffic to my website or, to get sign ups.
    There are two things that I did to get promotions for my site.(I am disclosing it though it is a business secret)
    1). I marketed my business as a "Wordpress Hosting" instead of promoting it as a normal hosting account. There was quite a bit of competition for the normal hosting and I knew it was difficult for me to survive there. Hence "Wordpress hosting" was a much better option and since I had quite a few blogs, all I had to do was write a few articles and submit it to the article directories. Absolutely ZERO PPC cost.
    2). I contacted all of my friends and acquaintances who were and were not there on the Internet, especially to get on the internet. I contacted my friends that were web designers and posted on forums that were based on web-designing so that I could get some friends. I offered incentives to them to convince their customers to go for a hosting account from me. I even started mailing webmasters to convince their owners to transfer their domains and hosting to me and in turn I offered them free domain names.

    This way I was able to build a considerable amount of customers who are buying recurring from me.

    This is a BUSINESS SECRET, but I have finally let it out. But I am not worried about the competition.
    All the best.

  5. #5
    getsmart's Avatar
    Disabled

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Carbondale PA
    Posts
    5

    Re: Anyone have a Go Daddy Reseller Site?

    Hi...I was just wondering how much does it cost to get a Go Daddy Reseller Site?

  6. #6
    data7's Avatar
    New User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3

    Re: Anyone have a Go Daddy Reseller Site?

    Quote Originally Posted by getsmart View Post
    Hi...I was just wondering how much does it cost to get a Go Daddy Reseller Site?
    Yes
    All depend on how much you have? how much you want to put in
    A Basic Plan start from $99/year
    I am with it to start with.
    However you can see the all reseller plan from WebHost ForAfrica.com
    Or go to the Go daddy site
    Last edited by HTML; 01-23-2010 at 08:21 PM.

  7. #7
    clarksz's Avatar
    New User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1

    Re: Anyone have a Go Daddy Reseller Site?

    has anyone had good luck with wildwest or do you know any other,.. I know people who have had problems with Godaddy Reseller Site...

  8. #8
    DecKen's Avatar
    New User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    1

    Re: Anyone have a Go Daddy Reseller Site?

    Hi Clarksz,
    I have just taken the plunge and purchased a basic goDaddy reseller program. I am planning on keeping a blog over the next 12 months so I can keep a good record of how I get on with the reseller program to help answer peoples questions about if it is worth it or not.

    I would love to hear from other resellers out there. My blog is at <removed>

    Thanks
    DecKen
    Last edited by HTML; 07-15-2010 at 11:46 AM.

  9. #9
    mdmhm's Avatar
    New User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1

    Re: Anyone have a Go Daddy Reseller Site?

    Quote Originally Posted by rdilipk1 View Post
    Hey thanks for that compliment.
    I never thought that was a good enough to be earned.

    I was earning a measly amount of about $300-$500 initially with my PPC ads and the ROI was in the negative. I knew I had to do something differently to get traffic to my website or, to get sign ups.
    There are two things that I did to get promotions for my site.(I am disclosing it though it is a business secret)
    1). I marketed my business as a "Wordpress Hosting" instead of promoting it as a normal hosting account. There was quite a bit of competition for the normal hosting and I knew it was difficult for me to survive there. Hence "Wordpress hosting" was a much better option and since I had quite a few blogs, all I had to do was write a few articles and submit it to the article directories. Absolutely ZERO PPC cost.
    2). I contacted all of my friends and acquaintances who were and were not there on the Internet, especially to get on the internet. I contacted my friends that were web designers and posted on forums that were based on web-designing so that I could get some friends. I offered incentives to them to convince their customers to go for a hosting account from me. I even started mailing webmasters to convince their owners to transfer their domains and hosting to me and in turn I offered them free domain names.

    This way I was able to build a considerable amount of customers who are buying recurring from me.

    This is a BUSINESS SECRET, but I have finally let it out. But I am not worried about the competition.
    All the best.
    Hiya,,, what is your reseller website mate ? I am getting confused on should I join to reseller.

  10. #10
    rdilipk1's Avatar
    New User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Posts
    7

    Re: Anyone have a Go Daddy Reseller Site?

    My reseller website is at stores4domains.com

  11. #11
    carlton's Avatar
    New User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1

    Re: Anyone have a Go Daddy Reseller Site?

    I have a GoDaddy reseller account. I built a new home page because the turnkey template does not give me access to optimize the site for searchbots, etc., plus give me the opportunity to add other links. I am very pleased with the results. My website is Mega Cheap Domain Names and it is a dot com.

    Regards,
    Carlton Moore
    Last edited by HTML; 11-20-2011 at 09:39 PM.

  12. #12
    mdrushad1's Avatar
    New User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1

    Re: Anyone have a Go Daddy Reseller Site?

    Hi rdilipk1,

    I want become a reseller as well, but first I want to know how much can I earn for each product. I mean is there a way I can find out what are the buy rates for basic and pro reseller plans?

  13. #13
    Dbm811's Avatar
    New User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1

    Re: Anyone have a Go Daddy Reseller Site?

    Quote Originally Posted by mdrushad1 View Post
    Hi rdilipk1,

    I want become a reseller as well, but first I want to know how much can I earn for each product. I mean is there a way I can find out what are the buy rates for basic and pro reseller plans?
    im a godaddy reseller and in my opinon dont get involved Unless you have the know how of a pro programmer and alot of money, this is what you need to do to actualy make mony as a reseller:
    1. make the website and here you will run in to the first problem how to make it whit out using the backend of the securepaynet url this will scare customers away, and let me tell you there is no help out there i have spend houres searching for answers but nothing, the wild vest forum is nothing but a wast of time they are all resellers and wont help you of course.
    2 advertising, is VERY expensive and time consuming, getting noticed is like finding life on another planet YOU are 1 out of millions so you need to come up whit somthing special and uniqe.

    Well i think its pretty obverse that im not having any succes and i would hate to see others in the same position as i am now, the standar advise i get from godaddy support is have fun and start working on you site, Ohh thats what i need to do okay (alot of cuss words)
    But im not saying that you cant do it, but be aware of the reality you have to have some know how about hosting,fttp,site builders,and much more to even having a chance.

    I can only whish you good luck because you need it.

  14. #14
    skylabreddy's Avatar
    New User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2

    Lightbulb Re: Anyone have a Go Daddy Reseller Site?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbm811 View Post
    im a godaddy reseller and in my opinon dont get involved Unless you have the know how of a pro programmer and alot of money, this is what you need to do to actualy make mony as a reseller:
    1. make the website and here you will run in to the first problem how to make it whit out using the backend of the securepaynet url this will scare customers away, and let me tell you there is no help out there i have spend houres searching for answers but nothing, the wild vest forum is nothing but a wast of time they are all resellers and wont help you of course.
    2 advertising, is VERY expensive and time consuming, getting noticed is like finding life on another planet YOU are 1 out of millions so you need to come up whit somthing special and uniqe.

    Well i think its pretty obverse that im not having any succes and i would hate to see others in the same position as i am now, the standar advise i get from godaddy support is have fun and start working on you site, Ohh thats what i need to do okay (alot of cuss words)
    But im not saying that you cant do it, but be aware of the reality you have to have some know how about hosting,fttp,site builders,and much more to even having a chance.

    I can only whish you good luck because you need it.
    I have the pro reseller account making little any ideas on how i can improve.

    Problem is i can edit many pages any others ideas on this would really work. I guess godaddy should let us edit all the page content so we can rewrite for unique content process.

    Here is the website hastydomains.com any other ideas please update.

  15. #15
    skylabreddy's Avatar
    New User

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2

    Re: Anyone have a Go Daddy Reseller Site?

    Quote Originally Posted by rdilipk1 View Post
    My reseller website is at stores4domains.com
    I checked your website you only have landing page and all other pages are going to godaddy.

    How do you get other traffic other than the people you know or the solution for you is around your circle?



Tags for this Thread