50 users online (0 members and 50 guests)  

Thread: help me out

Disabled

Status

help me out

I have a Myspace ID,but now it is been banned.I do not know why.anyone can help me and tell me the reason?I can sign in the space but I can not log in the forum.The warning information is "you have no access logging in the forum,you have been banned."what should I do ?If anyone can help me,I will appreciate him.

Status

Re: help me out

Contact MySpace. They are the only ones with the information as to why you have been banned.

Status

Correct, myspace is the only ones that can explain why it was banned and can help you out with that.
    Most likely your profile was hijacked and spammed the forum if you haven't personally posted in the forum yourself.

But I could be wrong,
    just contact them and explain your case,
    and they should help you out....hopefully.
    Good luck.

I'm not on much anymore,
    so please be patient myspace coders!

New User

Status

Hi socubeliveg,

Have you found a solution of your problem regarding myspace id. The same thing happened to me and I started searching on the net about how to get back my profile. I came through this thread and I thought I will get a way here to unblock it but I did not find any valuable solution here except contacting myspace team. Please tell me if you have any other solution to this problem.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by robertsamual View Post
    Hi socubeliveg,

Have you found a solution of your problem regarding myspace id. The same thing happened to me and I started searching on the net about how to get back my profile. I came through this thread and I thought I will get a way here to unblock it but I did not find any valuable solution here except contacting myspace team. Please tell me if you have any other solution to this problem.

I'm not on much anymore,
    so please be patient myspace coders!

New User

Status

Hi there..

Had this problem too a few times for different sites in the last couple of years..

But unfortunately i don't know any other solution than contacting myspace and ask for help.. I know It sucks but that's the way it is there..

good luck!

New User

Status

Thanks for sharing the info.

New User

Status

Hello,

In addition to your reply try to contact myspace because they are the one who handle all this..And if nothing much important to your banned account try to make another profile...

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by moorem View Post
    Hello,

In addition to your reply try to contact myspace because they are the one who handle all this..And if nothing much important to your banned account try to make another profile...

Yes you can they will help you answer many questions
    Last edited by HTML; 06-07-2011 at 12:17 AM.