32 users online (0 members and 32 guests)  

Related

1. Dropped from Google, after submitting Site-map! Need Help!    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 12
  2. Google clickable site for sale    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 0
  3. my site disappear from google    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 15
  4. Replies: 1
    New User

Status

help please - why did my site disappear from google

ok - well im now more than a little frustrated with my site, it has been life for over a year now, after initially performing not so well in the organic searches with google, i emabrked upon a SEO campaign with a legitmate australian based company that was basically text suggestions, H1 and title tags, changes to meta titles and descriptions and some social bookmarking and article writing, nothing too excessive.

I saw a fairly quick jump in traffic, moving up to page 5 for key words, LED lighting, led lights, then all of a sudden about 10 days ago totally disappeared.

The site uses a php content management system, and i have another site in a different industry working really well, and has been for several years, so dont think the problem lies there.

Im beginning to get a little perplexed to say the least as for the past 12 months i have been doing little squidoo lenses, and writing articles, again nothing over the top.

any feed back or suggestions would be most welcom,
    the site address is www.specializedlightingconcepts.co.nz

thanks

New User

Status

Re: help please - why did my site disappear from google

seems like your site got sandbox due to over promotion aka spamming!

New User

Status

I've seen you site in Google, but it probably lost credibility because of ... I don't know what. I suggest you to read Google's webmaster guidelines and to try to implement them. You should also revamp the website... or ou can stop worrying about Google.

New User

Status

Check you site maybe you were banned.

If you had a fresh site and you did a massive promotion for it probably n30 is right.

New User

Status

maybe it's not sandbox yet .. still can find the site in google ..

sometimes after you got the new backink and google crawled it you get a boost and then it fall down again