68 users online (0 members and 68 guests)  

Related

1. Need Help with my layout!!!    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 3
    New User

Status

need help with my layout

i've been trying to do a myspace layout and it's not working out.
    i wanna put a pic as my top banner.the pic is 1195x900 and under that pic i wanna put all that info that's on the contact table under that pic and instead of a default pic i wanna put my main pic on my layout and i want it to be in good size.i tryed doing that but when i shaved it it look all fucked up the pics where way to small.

i also wanna make blood drops on the side.most likly i wont be using a background.

what size should i use i wanna put those two pics and other pics on my page.

and how do i make the blood drops i'm not good at photoshop.

can someone help me out.

Status

Re: need help with my layout

Quote Originally Posted by lukasz View Post
    i've been trying to do a myspace layout and it's not working out.
    i wanna put a pic as my top banner.the pic is 1195x900 and under that pic i wanna put all that info that's on the contact table under that pic and instead of a default pic i wanna put my main pic on my layout and i want it to be in good size.i tryed doing that but when i shaved it it look all fucked up the pics where way to small.

i also wanna make blood drops on the side.most likly i wont be using a background.

what size should i use i wanna put those two pics and other pics on my page.

and how do i make the blood drops i'm not good at photoshop.

can someone help me out.
    so you want to cover up the ad? is that what you're saying?
    If so, I won't tell you how as that will get your account deleted...it's in the terms of service.
    Otherwise, is there a profile with something like this that you have seen or gotten the idea from?
    If so, post the link so I can get a better understanding of what you're wanting to do, and we can always get the coding to start with from that profile.

I'm not on much anymore,
    so please be patient myspace coders!