34 users online (1 members and 33 guests)  

New User

Status

Link Exchange for Travel Site (PR-3)

Dear sir/madam,

I would like to invite you to exchange link with my site (http://www.indianluxurytours.net/) as a part of ongoing campaigns to increase the Link Popularity of our web sites. As you know back links helps to achieve high search engine rankings & generating more traffic to our sites as well. I am looking for some related web sites like your website for exchange links with us. I would like to request you consider linking to our site In exchange; I will link back to your site in same day.

Your link will be placed here:

(http://www.indianluxurytours.net/resource.html)

Please add my link and reply me positively and I will do the same.

Details if my Site is as follows:

Title: India Tours

URL: http://www.indianluxurytours.net/

Descriptions: Explore to India - Indian Luxury Tours offers best deal for Tours to India, Travel in India, Tours Operators in India, India Visit, Cheap | Budget Tour to India with English speak Tour Agent.

I am waiting for quick and positive reply

Email me:rajeshkumar.ets@gmail.com, rajeshkumar@etradeservices.com (catch online here)

New User

Status

Re: Link Exchange for Travel Site (PR-3)

I have many hotel and travel sites ,so I want to do 3 way link ,I use one website ,the link page pr 1-3 ,and I need your link page pr 1 and more .My website used for link is : www.guestinchina.com also some hotel websites (can use homepage or subpage pr 1-3)
    My main websites : www.great-walll-china.cn www.beijing-tours.cn
    www.forbiddencitychina.cn
    www.chinatoursaffordable.com
    if you like that kind of link ., send me a e-amil : beijinglinkexchange@hotmail.com

New User

Status

hi i am interested in travel site link exchange my email is pamile.steven@gmail.com so please add me for exchanging...

Quote Originally Posted by jessicaluo View Post
    I have many hotel and travel sites ,so I want to do 3 way link ,I use one website ,the link page pr 1-3 ,and I need your link page pr 1 and more .My website used for link is : www.guestinchina.com also some hotel websites (can use homepage or subpage pr 1-3)
    My main websites : www.great-walll-china.cn
    www.beijing-tours.cn
    www.forbiddencitychina.cn
    www.chinatoursaffordable.com
    if you like that kind of link ., send me a e-amil : beijinglinkexchange@hotmail.com
    Last edited by HTML; 02-09-2011 at 07:31 AM.

New User

Status

dear see your email has been removed i wana exchng with you so how now i contact with you ?

New User

Status

hi,
    I am very interesting in LInks exchage with you.
    I have one site with pr2,and many sites with Pr1-PR0 ,I could add your's link info on the singe pages of these sites:
    www[.]chinese-cultures.net/ pr0
    www[.]chinamountains.org/ pr1
    www[.]travelensurance.com/ pr2

Here are my details for your site.

Title: China Holidays
    URL: www[.]chinaexpeditiontours.com
    Description: We focuses on specializing China tours to meet the specific needs of all types of groups. We offer China Family Tours,active China tours (such as hiking, biking and expeditions), High-end China Holidays and Special China Tour Packages

Waiting For Fastest and Positive Reply.

Kind Regards,
    Andy

New User

Status

Dear Webmaster,
    I want to links exchange with you sites. please mail me your info?

Thanks & Regards
    Henry John

New User

Status

Hello Dear,

I need good travels Sites for link exchange. But please add my link on 2,3 Page Rank. After this I will add your links with in 24 hours. But you have to place my links first, because past some time I put other people’s links but after this they didn't add my links. So its a request you to please add my links first. I will give you back links with in 2 hour. email removed

My Linking information

1)Title: Himachal Pradesh Tourism
    URL: www(dot)hptourtravel(dot)com/
    Description: Nestled in the lap of Himalayas, lies mysterious Himachal Pradesh (Land where Gods reside). Himachal Pradesh Tour & Travel offers you the best of this place, making travel comfortable. Be smart traveler with Himachal Pradesh Tour & Travel and travel intelligently.

2)Title: Singapore Visa
    URL: www(dot)one-visa.com/singapore-visa-services/dependent-pass-long-term-visit-pass/
    Description: We are an established visa consultancy in Singapore and had successfully processed hundreds of work-related visas for foreign companies and expatriates. With a dedicated team of experienced visa consultants, we can assure that you are getting the most comprehensive advice for your visa needs. This would leads to much higher chances of success for your visa application.
    Last edited by HTML; 04-23-2012 at 09:34 AM.

New User

Status

Thanks guilincyts for the sites lists .