49 users online (0 members and 49 guests)  

Thread: My New Website

New User

Status

Cool My New Website

hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I have created a website regarding computer tips and reviews. Its been a few days now, so there is not too much of content . Please review my site and post your feedback. Your feedback will be very helpful to me.

http://www.computertipsandreviews.com

I have updated articles in troubleshooting and software tips .

New User

Status

Re: My New Website

Indeed, there's not much content. I'd be careful about using the Windows Messenger icon since it could be a copyright violation. Sign up for some advertising programs so you can get some revenue out of that. Consider giving your site a web 2.0 feel, maybe some ajax functionality. Just my 2 cents ...

New User

Status

Talking Re: My New Website

[QUOTE=shanmukhsista;34757]hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I have created a website regarding computer tips and reviews. Its been a few days now, so there is not too much of content . Please review my site and post your feedback. Your feedback will be very helpful to me.

http://www.computertipsandreviews.com

I have updated articles in troubleshooting and software tips .[/QUOTE]

As you say, it has very little content, so there is very little I can say. Your direction seems to be good so far.

New User

Status

You can add designs or colors to your site, but its good though.
    You can visit some sites then look for some ideas that you can apply to your new site. And think about something that can attract visitors. But you did it great, keep it up....

New User

Status

You can add designs or colors to your site, but its good though.
    You can visit some sites then look for some ideas that you can apply to your new site. And Think about something that can attract visitors. But you did it great.....keep it up.

New User

Status

It's pretty simple.. i think you need to add more designs and color..

Disabled

Status

I checked your site it looks nice. I like how you have a section for social network for people to choose from to stay connected. There are some sections (pages) that don't have anything there. It would be better if there was some information there. Also try changing the colour, you need more colours to grab the person's attention. Try comparing to other sites similar to yours. I hope that helps.