34 users online (1 members and 33 guests)  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    New User

Status

The best web hosting provider is....

I know you were expecting to see the name of the best web hosting companies in the world, but actually their no such thing as the best web host company cos what's good for Mr A is not necessarily best for Mr B.

Rather it should be something like "Best E-commerce host", "Best Blog host", "Best shared host" etc.

You should find a web host company that's very reputable in providing the kind of service that you need. For example when it come to domain registration, 1 & 1, godaddy are names to reckon with but that does not make them very good in providing very good host services even though they are into hosting.

New User

Status

Re: The best web hosting provider is....

What's the best free web hosting with templates ready for use? I don't know how to design Websites using a certain program and so I wonder if you know any free web hosting which also offers templates you can easily work with. Thanks!

Disabled

Status

Getting the best hosting services on the web is essential to the success of any Web site. You need to make sure you are getting all of the essential services and features and that the hosting service you choose is reliable, has impeccable customer service and that they can guarantee your site will be up ninety nine percent of the time.
    Last edited by HTML; 12-31-2009 at 10:22 AM.

Disabled

Status

Hi..
    I do agree with you afam4eva..
    a best hosting company is one which can satisfy all type of customer and can able to meet every customer's need.

New User

Status

actually there are many good web companies. I suggest you using hostgator, they are very professional and have a great support too!

New User

Status

I like Justhost. I have some sites on some hosts and ive had very good outcomes with Justhost. They also have the best cost around. Their hosting includes more devices and goodies than the others and the instant support is good too.

New User

Status

hey! i think there are many good shared web hosting services, but the one comany i have had the best outcomes with was ixwebhosting. i really think they are highly recommendable as they offer a good service for little money.

Status

I am agree with you.
    Only a few Web Host are providing good hosting and not the best.
    I have tried thee Web Hosts till now and two of three have scored only 50% for me.

New User

Status

Hello! I think the best web hosting provider is HostGator. It is my top choice of hosting. I have a good experience with HostGator. It is reliable, friendly environment, affordable and easy to use. And best thing about it is that It has good customer support.
    Last edited by HTML; 05-16-2011 at 07:01 AM.

New User

Status

really i dont mean that best web hosting provider question itself is wrong

New User

Status

Google web hosting reviews. There are a couple of honest sites out there that people give third party reviews to find the webs most awesome hosts.

New User

Status

See the link hope you will get your answer.http://www.consumer-rankings.com/hosting/
    Last edited by HTML; 02-10-2012 at 06:50 AM.

New User

Status

Smile Re: The best web hosting provider is....

Quote Originally Posted by afam4eva View Post
    I know you were expecting to see the name of the best web hosting companies in the world, but actually their no such thing as the best web host company cos what's good for Mr A is not necessarily best for Mr B.

Rather it should be something like "Best E-commerce host", "Best Blog host", "Best shared host" etc.

You should find a web host company that's very reputable in providing the kind of service that you need. For example when it come to domain registration, 1 & 1, godaddy are names to reckon with but that does not make them very good in providing very good host services even though they are into hosting.
    Firstly, i think you need look to brand company, its mean company who working with hosting some or more years. Second if do you want be sure, you can searching information about that company customer and they minds, comments.

For you is important company, servers location?

New User

Status

Hi,

There are various good hosting companies. Which is the best one, It totally depends on best matching of your requirements and services provided by companies.

Check links webhostinggeeks.com and hostfinder.co.uk to explore the options. I think these will be helpful for you in making decision.

As per my personal experience, I would suggest to go through one of hosting providers GoWEB.de also. I am using their hosting services for one of my websites. I am satisfied with their services. Any package from them can suit best your needs.

Thanks

New User

Status

one who is cheap affordable and full fill individuals requirement is the best for me

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last