68 users online (0 members and 68 guests)  

New User

Status

Good hosting customer support

Newbies! It's imperative for you to know that web host features does not just stop with Unilimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth. There are other very salient features to which some people looking for a host provider have ignore, it is CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

You will not value the importance of a good customer support until you start having problems which you want resolved in the shortest possible time. For some host providers this is like telling them to do the impossible.

It is sad that some of the so-called reputable host don't even have a ticket system not to talk of an on-line chat system where you can ask questions and receive answers in real time.

So, for those of you that are new to hosting or want to change your host, then you had better look for a host that offers good customer support either by Chat, ticket system or forum.

New User

Status

Re: Good hosting customer support

Great advise. I am recently trying to transfer all my blogs to a VPS so that my blogs don't face any downtime issue. I have found atlantic.net and using their free $15 trial credit... (As its free, why I don't try )

But before taking this free service I check several things like website navigation, load time, how long they are doing business, customer support (I knocked support guy over live chat), up time features, etc. Every webmaster should be concerned on up time feature.

It is very sad that many high ranking web hosting provider having short downtime issue, but if you use cloud or VPS solutions then uptime 99.9% is guaranteed.

New User

Status

It is sad that some of the so-called reputable host don't even have a ticket system not to talk of an on-line chat system where you can ask questions and receive answers in real time.

New User

Status

Yep, it's true. The most critical aspect of any company is their customer service and ability to respond to queries, complaints, and issues.

New User

Status

Two important thing for web hosting
    1. Up time
    2. Customer support

Disabled

Status

When it comes to hosting I've always been a believer in..you get what you pay for! lol.. Some of the more expensive hosting companies make up for it in customer support. It's definitely important!

New User

Status

IF you are looking for better web hosting services, then it is better to get from Innovative Hosting Corporation. However, it used to provide all different hosting service- Reseller, VPS, Dedicated, Shared etc. More of different that used to provide support and service for long time. You do not need to worry, just log-in to get the hosting service.

Disabled

Status

Nearabout all hosting company provides 24/7/365 customer support. But some of top company are good because of their top support like
    siteground
    fastcomet
    a2hosting
    inmotionhosting
    bluehost
    ipage
    godaddy
    justhost