37 users online (1 members and 36 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 0
  2. Replies: 0
    New User

Status

I need a social networking website

Hi, I need a website that can allow people to sign up as a member and talk to each other, send messages, comment on pics, vids and music. Talk on forums etc - Just like myspace.

I could create the website but i wouldnt look very good, would i be able to just create the website and add all the links and stuff e.g Sign Up and Sign In and then you can get them working behind the scenes? if u cant create the website, i can probably find someone else to.

I have a MySQL database created, i have a domain. I just need for people to be able to sign up as a member and talk to each other, send messages, comment on pics, vids and music. Talk on forums etc - Just like myspace.

please help

thanks
    Last edited by htmlamateur; 02-09-2010 at 08:03 AM. Reason: needed editing

New User

Status

Re: I need a social networking website

I can build a memership site for you if that is what you are looking for or are you looking for the script itself to put on?

New User

Status

Smile Re: I need a social networking website

Very easy process if u want to build own social networking site then u use free script phpbb install on ur site and after completion on install one social network plugin then ur website look like facebook and working also like facebook. Bcz i am also using this and this is working very well.

New User

Status

Angry Re: I need a social networking website

we all have the same goal but the main problem is i dont know where to start.im new in programming,specially in php.i need some help too.

Status

Re: I need a social networking website

Here are two sites that have links to open source software. It will take quite a bit to build what you are looking for, but these already have the coding completed. Give them a shot first and see if any of them will work for you.

http://mashable.com/2007/07/25/open-...ial-platforms/
    http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/the-5-b...king-software/