32 users online (1 members and 31 guests)  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Related

1. how can get rank in google    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 9
    Disabled

Status

how can get rank in google

can u tell me how can get 1 position in Google with keyword sato travel so check my site give me view
    http://www.satotravelinfo.com
    Last edited by HTML; 06-12-2010 at 02:37 PM.

New User

Status

Re: how can get rank in google

Add blogger post you can get indexed in google. But if you want get higher page rangking, you need to do more work.

New User

Status

Hi

Dear .. You can choose seo tools and google toolbaar also, if you wannt multiple page rank please search multiple pagerank keywords on the google.you can find better option from google toolbaar

kind regards
    mukender
    Last edited by HTML; 08-27-2010 at 06:09 AM.

New User

Status

Smile Re: how can get rank in google

Hi... you can rank in Google if you keep on updating your site, with the accurate keyword and excellent information.

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanna View Post
    Hi... you can rank in Google if you keep on updating your site, with the accurate keyword and excellent information.
    As she says, you need good content with quality, so google increases your page rank and it's ranking in searches.

New User

Status

SEO is your friend mate. The only way to move up in ranks is to optimize your website.

New User

Status

You need to write articles and post them to article directories. You will also need to participate in forums related to your niche to get backlinks from there. Please do some blog commenting as well. Make sure that you are getting do follow links in your SEO practices. A combination of all these efforts would definately bring your site #1 in Google.

New User

Status

I went to your site to look it over. I have to be honest, the few pages you have are hidden under all of the ad sense. The buttons for them are on the bottom of your website. I don't know if your goal is to get commission off of the ad sense you have on your website or if you want the page rank for your business. This should be something to consider. There is nothing wrong with adsense, but it dominates quite a bit of your website.

I always want folks to be able to read my content and not have to search for it. If you make it hard for someone to find your content, they will just bounce off your home page. We as webmasters want and need to entice our visitors into staying on our sites by making their experience enjoyable (easy) and by giving them the information they want. In fact we should be an authority in our niche.

Everything everybody said above is valid. I just want you to think of how you surf the web. Do you stay on pages long if it is hard to find the info you are looking for?
    Getting ranked well in Google is awesome, but if you don't give your visitors a good experience it does not matter how high you rank, because they probably won't stick around. I am not trying to be harsh, but that's reality here.

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by juttsoona View Post
    can u tell me how can get 1 position in Google with keyword sato travel so check my site give me view
    http://www.satotravelinfo.com
    Your site is less than one year old (30-Dec-2009) and has no PR yet. So I recommend you to concentrate on getting quality backlinks to overcome this.

While checking your website, I failed to find alt image text in your website. I recommend you to put alt image text (Sato Travel ). any way you have optimized domain name.. congrats
    Last edited by HTML; 11-02-2010 at 06:07 AM.

New User

Status

By promoting the site properly and building good link popularity, i.e. getting good backlinks from good relevant sites or pages having pr more than ours and obl lesser.
    Last edited by HTML; 12-23-2010 at 07:55 AM. Reason: self promotion removed

New User

Status

You can also check this keyword in Adword keyword tool, where you would know about the competition and the exact searches as well..

New User

Status

Two quick on-site seo things and one off-site seo thing you can do to help are:

1. Remove some occurrences of the term Sato Travel from your home page.
      I counted about 35 different times the term Sato Travel occurs on your home page. This could possibly be seen as keyword stuffing which Google frowns upon.

2. Build some internal seo links to your home page.
      On all of the "inside" pages (not Home page) change the big HOME link text to say Sato Travel or Back to Sato Travel Home Page or something like that. In the second case you'd make only the Sato Travel portion of the phrase an active link.

As it stands right now you are telling Google that your own site considers your home page to be highly relevant for the term Home but you are saying nothing about it being relevant for the term Sato Travel.

3. Check your external linking signature.
      The second item above could be overcome if you have external links pointing to your site / home page with anchor text of Sato Travel. But I'd still try to work the keyword in the links back to the Home page from the other pages on your site.

Sato Travel actually looks pretty easy to rank on page one. With a good site design (from an seo perspective) and about 60 dofollow links (I know people debate this saying no follow links still help with rankings but why not play on the safe side?), say about 48 of them using Sato Travel or a variation with Sato Travel in the anchor text... I think you'd get there or darn close. I'd also get those links from a variety of sources such as social bookmarking, article directories, blog comments, etc.
    Last edited by garben2011; 01-27-2011 at 12:18 AM.

New User

Status

Well, to get rank in google really takes time to achieve. There are so many ways to achieve you target rank in search engines, one way is doing some Link building campaign, these techniques are very useful in terms of making your site be boosted in search engines. Helpful in terms of getting more backlinks and traffic.

New User

Status

build quality backlinks for your sites.

Disabled

Status

This is really nice sharing from you.. its have great information about rank in Google and very useful to everyone. I really enjoy it.
    Thanks you for sharing such useful link.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last