38 users online (0 members and 38 guests)  

Thread: PR Problem

New User

Status

PR Problem

I'm asking this question as it seems odd to me, Please help

There are two sites one is PR3 and other is PR1. But when I use to search the sites with keywords the PR1 sites gave better results than the PR3 site why that is??

Thanks in advance.

New User

Status

Re: PR Problem

I have a similar question. I just want to know the difference between Google Page rank and Alexa Rank. Can anyone please explain these to me?

Thanks in advance

New User

Status

There are two different types for this
    on the site you have PR 3 but your pages not indexed in search engine
    and with PR1 your pages are indexed in SE more then the site have greater PR this happens when you SEO for to get PR and for other site normally search engine found by there bots not with an extra effort

Difference between Alexa and Google page rank is
    Google see who is linking you
    Alexa see who is visiting you

if Google found a backlink of your PR0 ranked on a higher PR site it ll increase your PR
    Alexa ranks in which country the website is popular how many visitors are visiting daily who are the returning visitors

to increase Alexa rank increase your returning unique visitors

New User

Status

Thanks gullsinn

Your reply really helps a lot, I submitted the site in Search engines, letís see how it works.

New User

Status

Page Rank and search engine results page position are two different things. You would think that because PR is a measure of the importance that Google ascribes to your website, a higher PR would mean a better SERPs position but it doesn't.

You can have PR 1 websites doing better for certain keywords than higher PR sites

I think for the purpose of getting traffic to your site you should focus on improving your SERPs results. This takes good on page content that is search engine optimized and good quality backlinks that do not have the no follow atrribute