25 users online (2 members and 23 guests)  

Thread: New look

New User

Status

Thumbs up New look

Our website got a facelift and a new logo http://www.templatestyle.com - your comments/suggestions are always appreciated.

Status
    Comments/suggestions - $29.

Ugly Geezer

Status
    Call me a cynic if you will, and I'm sure Dave or the mods might rule this out of order but I'll risk it....

You registered in June and have posted three threads, all of them about your own web site. I don't see any replies to other threads trying to help people who, with your skills, you obviously could do.

Your assertion in [URL=http://www.ahfb2000.com/webmaster_help_desk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=770]this thread[/URL] that you don't want to spam the forum appears to be a little disingenuous.

Spam, blatant or subtle, is still spam.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Forum spam is bad enough, but the stuff I am finding thru research is even worse.

It seems alot of time is being spent defending spam, I see SpamTrap even has templatestyles as a trigger domain[QUOTE]...oznic|ontimehost|domainprogram|\
    infograb|amuletc|thewebbpros|questionsandanswer|[b]templatestyles[/b]|everydayincome|mailstimulator|123buynow|mortgageforu2|\
    easy-internic|srsplus|GreatWebHostPromo|frankhostsnetworks|cnmould...[/QUOTE] coupled with the recent change of name from templatestyles to templatestyle, also looking at the history I would be hard pressed trying to believe any defense.

It really is a shame, I would love to find a decent template company to promote on AHFB and I think you have an affiliate program. Hopefully your new domain will stay clean and I can send you the customers you are looking for. A good start would be following the advice of Mikailus[QUOTE]You registered in June and have posted three threads, all of them about your own web site. I don't see any replies to other threads trying to help people who, with your skills, you obviously could do.[/QUOTE]

You probably did not notice the new classified section which is free until feb 1 (yes I am extending it since it opened so late). These forums were opened specifically so that these threads do not muddy up the help forums.

Dave