79 users online (0 members and 79 guests)  

Related

1. Link exchnage suggestion with dating sites    Forum: Link Exchange
    Replies: 3
  2. 2 Dating Sites For Sale    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 5
    New User

Status

Looking to buy dating sites!

Hello Webmasters!!!!
    I am looking to buy established dating websites. Please contact me if you have a dating related site, forum or dating blog for sale with a PR of 3 or higher.
    Feel free to PM me or reply to this post.

Thanks,
    Lindsay

New User

Status

Re: Looking to buy dating sites!

Hi,

My name is Brian Travinski, CEO of TopGun Media Inc.

We have a 5 year old online dating community that we are considering for acquisition. We are well established in the 1st page search engine results and in most all the social networkign sites.
    We have aprox. 4,000 active users around the world. 3 micro sites which redirect traffic, a quality Admin dashboard site and may interactive features within the master site.
    All built from the ground floor up on a Microsoft platform.
    We know that some of our competitors have recently sold for tens and hundreds of millions of dollars. But we are not that big yet and have our hands in many other venues and simply are limited on time and manpower. So we will be letting it go for a very reasonable price.
    We are asking $129,000 OBO

Our sites name can be revealed but first we ask that a letter of non disclosure be agreed upon.
    We will be here for any of your questions by calling me directly at 954-599-3707

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Brian Travinski
    CEO
    TopGun Media Inc
    Deerfield Beach Florida
    954-599-3707

New User

Status

Hi,

My name is Samuel R.B., CEO at dotmedias. We currently have 2 dating websites, one that is general and contains over 7,000 members from all around the world, the other is adult related and has more than 3,000 members.

iseduction dot net
    quebecsexy dot net

Both have administration areas.

We want to sell both for 1,500$USD or one of the 2 for 1,000$USD.
    That's a very good offer.

We want to sell them because we no more have time to manage them.

Thanks.

New User

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbalou View Post
    Hello Webmasters!!!!
    I am looking to buy established dating websites. Please contact me if you have a dating related site, forum or dating blog for sale with a PR of 3 or higher.
    Feel free to PM me or reply to this post.

Thanks,
    Lindsay
    i m interested

wht is the cost
    Last edited by HTML; 06-23-2011 at 12:56 PM.

New User

Status

Our dating platform is 6 years strong with ZERO down time. In 36 countries and in 10 languages. We are in the top of Google search rankings. for the certain search terms/Key Words out of 46 Million results we are on page 1 and for the key words 'Florida Dating' out of 198 MILLION results....we are on PAGE #1 and BEAT OUT MATCH.COM! We are #6 on page #1 !!! So we not only have strong web presence we also have GREAT positioning. And that is NATURAL/Organinc ...NOT 'PAID' result positioning! This means we blogged, tweeted, forumed and more so much that our ranking in the results are just that strong!

We are currently involved in other time sensitive projects and are motivated to pass the torch via acquisition. Therefore we have lowered our asking price drastically to make this a swift transition.
    We have reduced the acquisition price to just $89,500 for our dating platform. It is a $40,000 reduction from original asking price. It is aproximately 1/3 of what we have into it. Reasonable CASH offers will be considered.
    We want to protect the Brand Name and only pass it on to a buyer that will carry it on.We will reveal the name of our site upon inquirey.

We posted here in repsonse to your request for a dating site over a year ago and posted our contact info but received no inquiries to our office.
    Should you still be aggressively in the market we can assure you you will not find a better offer ANYwhere!

Contact our office at 954-599-3707

We are a Florida licenced Media Corp located in Deerfield Beach Florida. Transaction can be done through an escrow company or as simple as CEO to CEO. Would travel for the right buyer to close acquisition.

Sincerely,
    Brian E. Travinski
    President/CEO
    TopGun Media Inc
    800-683-2004
    954-599-3707
    M
    Last edited by HTML; 09-26-2011 at 05:45 AM. Reason: missed some info