19 users online (0 members and 19 guests)  

Related

1. Tactics for Blog Traffic    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 12
    New User

Status

Thumbs up Need Help to get Traffic for my Blog

Hi guys,

i m new to this forum and in bloginng. i have created a blog http://www.techfete.blogspot.com"]www.techfete.blogspot.com. but now i don't know that how to get traffic, please Guys give mee some Tips..and also if you can give me ur feedback about my blog....

Thanks......
    Last edited by HTML; 09-29-2010 at 08:24 AM.

New User

Status

Re: Need Help to get Traffic for my Blog......

What is the blog about? Say it's about bikes. Then you should try to rank highly in the search engines for the word "bikes", so that the people searching for bikes find your blog and visits.

New User

Status

Thumbs down Re: Need Help to get Traffic for my Blog......

My website www.daily3tips.com . You can get health care tips, technical tips and many more tips there. I need to promote my website. can anyone help me?
    Last edited by HTML; 11-01-2010 at 10:46 AM.

New User

Status

I would definitely start with some keyword research. Have you used any of the free tools Google provides? You may want to open an adsense account with Google. You do not have to use adsense, but you could use the free Google adsense keyword tool.
    If you are looking for Free Organic Web Traffic then this is a good starting place. There are other products out there that will help build a good keyword list. But most new web master have to watch their cash flow.
    You will need to know whether you are selling to a local geo targeted area around your business. (This is important for brick and mortar locations.) Or will you be selling products on your website to a global audience?
    It is great that you have started a blog. Is this blog a one page sales page theme, corporate theme or a true blog theme with pages and posts?
    If you are using wordpress there are a lot of free themes and plug-ins that will help you with SEO and link building. The right use of your keywords in your niche is extremely important.

New User

Status

You should aim to host your blog on your own domain for better control over your website & better SEO. I prefer Wordpress as a blogging platform my self. As Icon Market mentioned the plugins & SEO based themes available are great and a wordpress blog is easy to manage once setup.

New User

Status

I'm currently using twitter and facebook for traffic.

New User

Status

Organic traffic will be your highest converting traffic. Definitely consider hosting your blog on your own domain. Also..there's nothing wrong with building links with some well known directories and you might also consider doing some social bookmarking as well. There are sites such as IMAutomator who can help with speeding up these tasks. If you have cash at your disposal you could consider a Press Release with a well known company such as PRWeb. Finally..be sure that you have good on-page optimization as related to your site keywords.

Good Luck...it's an ongoing process.

New User

Status

advertise in social networks by posting this message thats the best way

New User

Status

Re: Need Help to get Traffic for my Blog

You can work as blog comments & link wheel.

New User

Status

You can bookmark the URL of your website on different social bookmarking websites like digg, reddit, ycombinator etc.

You can also submit the URL of your website on Traffup. Unlike twiends, it acts more like a website showcase than traffic exchange that helps you to bring relevant and effective visitors on yoru website. You can easily get 40-50 unique visits/day through this website.

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Icon-Market View Post
    I would definitely start with some keyword research. Have you used any of the free tools Google provides? You may want to open an adsense account with Google. You do not have to use adsense, but you could use the free Google adsense keyword tool.
    If you are looking for Free Organic Web Traffic then this is a good starting place. There are other products out there that will help build a good keyword list. But most new web master have to watch their cash flow.
    You will need to know whether you are selling to a local geo targeted area around your business. (This is important for brick and mortar locations.) Or will you be selling products on your website to a global audience?
    It is great that you have started a blog. Is this blog a one page sales page theme, corporate theme or a true blog theme with pages and posts?
    If you are using wordpress there are a lot of free themes and plug-ins that will help you with SEO and link building. The right use of your keywords in your niche is extremely important.
    Couldn't agree more.

Status

Bookmark your all posts in the high pr social bookmarking sites & share it with the social networking sites for getting more traffic to your website