33 users online (0 members and 33 guests)  

Related

1. Game servers    Forum: Web Hosting Forum
    Replies: 0
  2. Connecting Servers And keep dns    Forum: Web Hosting Forum
    Replies: 0
  3. Replies: 0
  4. web site servers    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 9
    New User

Status

DNS name servers?

Hey Dave.....

I can't get my name servers to work. I just got them setup about 2-1/2 days ago. My new dedicated server company says it takes 24-48 hrs to propograte, so maybe I'm just being over-anxious.

I went to a testing site to see if another service could "see" my new DNS name server and it worked....
    http://www.1globalplace.com/ZoneCheck/zone-check-input.asp

So I'm confused why it's not working here yet?

Even more confusing is the fact I looked at the logs that apparently show Google refferals going to the domain name from my new server even though it shows the old DNS server in the config files? I'm very confused now I didn't want to switch it yet though, please let me know if it is live or not, if my DNS server is working, etc.

BTW... I hope you had a nice Christmas.

TTYL - Yosef

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    lol@ a little anxious, When you spend christmas day buying 5 new domains you are a little anxious (anxious is good )

The domains are pointed at
    NS1.INTERNET-DNS.NET
    NS2.INTERNET-DNS.NET
    NS3.INTERNET-DNS.NET

I am a little confused by the question, are these new name servers? if so, have they been registered? Is this where you want them or where you do not want them to go to yet?

Dave

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    I see this thread is getting google traffic, so to update publicly the problem was solved through our instant messaging software back when the issue was raised.

Did not want to give the impression that I let a service request go

Dave