37 users online (0 members and 37 guests)  

Related

1. How to save my website from google penalization    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 0
  2. UK website rank 2 google for sale    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 1
  3. website disappeared from all search engines    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 8
  4. MY website suddenly disappeared from google ?    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 11
    New User

Status

Website Disappeared from Google

Hi,

I was wondering if someone can help.

Our website www.steamlite.com is available from last one year.

All the pages on the website are indexed by Google and we have been on first page for long time for hundreds of keywords.

Suddenly today early morning we realized that our website is not on google anywhere.

Means the main index.php page is where the traffic was coming and its not anywhere on google, other pages are still there but they are not worth traffic.

Website is available at www.steamlite.com/index.php , we have done everything as per google's policy to come on first page, we have been on first page for many keywords like

e cigarette uk, e cig uk, cheap e cigarettes etc..

Can someone help?

Thanks
    Dinzy
    Last edited by HTML; 10-26-2010 at 01:28 PM.

New User

Status

Re: Website Disappeared from Google

You might have received some kind of penalty by Google. Usually this state remains for 90 days. This happens because of getting spam links.

New User

Status

If someone really see that website crawling but its pr not increasing or sometimes stop crawling the site, it could happen that search engine has found something which to it is spam or black-hat. So while doing seo for a site, one needs to be careful that anything what he/she does doesn't turn into spam.

New User

Status

a simple check: site:steamlite.com
    shows that you are being indexed

are you completely out of google results?
    (i mean the homepage)..or have you fallen from
    the search results ?

New User

Status

Some times, website is put in sandbox if the website is not qualified according to Google..

So it is time given by Google to improve quality of your website for inclusion in search engine.

New User

Status

I definitely agree with the other posters that it could be a penalty from google if they were noticing spam links. Unfortunately, this could happen even if everything you do on the site is on the up and up. How? It's possible that your site might have been hacked by someone that wanted to "steal" your pagerank to promote their spam links. Once google starts recognizing a plethora of spam links, your site will get dinged from their results. I've seen it happen a few times - particularly with wordpress blogs that weren't updated to a new version and left vulnerable.

New User

Status

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about something like that if it is just missing in the morning when you checked.

Now, if days pass or a week and your home page is still missing then I would start to do some research to try to find the reason.

Sometimes things just happen. Maybe Google is reevaluating the search results. Maybe you have suddenly gained many links pointing to your home page. While not always true I have seen it happen many times... when a site suddenly gets a large increase of backlinks the page is thrown back beyond spot #100 while Google figures out what to do with you. Generally, you will see the page climbing back toward the same spot as before and then continue even higher (except in your case there is no place to go above spot #1).

As your domain ages this seems to happen less and less and it becomes more entrenched in the spot (well as far as not being thrown out while Google "thinks").

New User

Status

I agree with garben, it really happens normally. Maybe Google just update the search results. It would be better if you will observe first the ranking within a week, then if it doesn't return to it's normal ranking, then that's time you should take an action. Check your site, maybe Google find out some spam links or some duplicate content.

New User

Status

First of all:
    are you out of google SERPs or you out from Google completely, i mean...when you type in search: site:yoursite.com and nothing comes out?
    If you still in SERPs, you could be experiencing google dance or similar thing.

New User

Status

hi,
    dinzy

don't worry about that... it just dissapear.. from google...

just do one thing
    which ever process you are working on it.. just continue with that... it will come back again... but now care full dont stop activities...

this is my personal experience... dont worry about that...

Disabled

Status

Arrow Compare forex market

We are dedicated to provide you only the best service. Unlike traditional forex trading companies, we have maintained a lot of forex account features for you.
    Our dedication and commitment to security, speed of process and general customer service, ensures ours is the standard, which now leads the industry. All activities performed by us comply with the applicable regulations, in accordance with the international rules and codes of the applicable legal bodies. The Exchange is regulated under the Legal framework as well.
    Phone: +1(786)600-1050