34 users online (1 members and 33 guests)  

Thread: hyperlead

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Related

1. Replies: 3
    Fraudster

Status

$$$check out this new affiliate network I found!!!$$$ hyperlead.com!!!

hi, there is a brand new affiliate network out there and I found it!! http://www.hyperlead.com
    http://www.hyperlead.com
    I partnered with Hyperlead about 6 months ago, from they first got started. I am trying to get a head start before the publisher stampede! They are like water buffalo heading for a water hole. Before I even get an offer from some of these networks, the offer is dead before I even get my paws on it! Not this time though oh no! I know, I have issues, Seriously though join them and I know your revenue will shoot up! one reason is they have offers that convert highÖsky is the limit baby!! if you refer other webmasters you will get a referral fee!! the control panel has easy navigation through out the system and real time reporting. I think we will see a lot from this network in the upcoming months.

http://www.hyperlead.com/business/publisherreg.php $$$click here to join!$$$
    I am new here but please donít be in any way alarmed by my post this is not a drive by spam!
    if you check the links you will see it is not a referral links ( I am not getting paid for this!) I just found a hot new network and thought I would share the good news with my fellow webmasters/publishers!
    one love all !!! !!
    [SIZE=3]
    Last edited by HTML; 01-07-2003 at 05:36 PM.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    I have removed all links for you including both the links to your business site as well as your greatfreebies.net site.

The purpose for removing the link to (probably not so) greatfreebies.net is because I notice you have a Google penalty, linking to what Google calls "bad neighborhoods" would lead to a penalty on myself.

I think you know why I removed the link to your business site hyperlead, because it IS your site and it is spam.

from whois on greatfreebies.net
    Organization:
    matthew
    Matthew Phipps
    208-3 Sparrow Dr.
    Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
    US
    Phone: (561) 790-3491
    Fax..: (561)863-4200
    Email: Matthewphp@aol.com

Registrar Name....: Register.com
    Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
    Registrar Homepage: http://www.register.com

Domain Name: GREATFREEBIES.NET

Created on..............: Mon, Oct 30, 2000
    Expires on..............: Thu, Oct 30, 2003
    Record last updated on..: Mon, Dec 30, 2002

Administrative Contact:
    matthew
    Matthew Phipps
    208-3 Sparrow Dr.
    Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
    US
    Phone: (561) 790-3491
    Fax..: (561)863-4200
    Email: Matthewphp@aol.com

Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
    Register.Com
    Domain Registrar
    575 8th Avenue - 11th Floor
    New York, NY 10018
    US
    Phone: 902-749-2701
    Fax..: 902-749-5429
    Email: domain-registrar@register.com

Domain servers in listed order:

NS9.XP-SERVERS.COM 213.232.89.72
    NS10.XP-SERVERS.COM 213.232.89.73
    from hyperlead.com/business/ourteam.htm
    Matthew John Phipps is Senior Vice President and co-founder of Hyperlead Media, Inc. At only 28 years of age the executive entrepreneurial genius from West Palm Beach Florida, was ushered into Hyperlead Media Inc. due to his extensive years of experience in the fields of e-commerce, web development, marketing, and sales. Also being an independent representative in a multi-million dollar a year (brick and mortar) network marketing firm, Matthew has developed a name and reputation in his chosen field as a man "to get the job done!"

Originally hailing from St. Elizabeth Jamaica, and with an almost unshakeable character for hard work, spiritual, mental and inner growth, it's fair to say that his impressive resume, and unequaled enthusiasm for success, are the final pieces needed to increase your revenue, optimize your campaign, and help your business grow to it's maximum potential.
    I have left the names of your sites so that others will be aware of your fraud.

Dave Bailey

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Looks like spam is a habit for them http://www.elance.com/c/feedback/main/Details.pl?action=buystats&view_person=hyperlead scroll all the way down
    Bulk Email Hosting (Spam tolerant)
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Administrator

Status

Though this thread is originally from "Make your site profitable" I have copied it to "Webmaster ethics" I wanted to keep it there so folks looking for affiliate programs would be aware, but when it comes down to webmaster ethics these folks take the cake.

I have to say after reading the post as well as the private threats, I mean messages he has sent, I do not believe he is actually 28 as his profile at hyperleads suggest.

I would love to hear from some of their base, be it merchants or affiliates, my guess is that they are few and far between.

Dave

Status
    That ourteam.htm profile sounds like it was written by the profilee himself - much like a lot of profiles one can read within various Upcoming Leaders, Who's Who and other $subscriber$ listings.

Status
    Great move, Dave!

I hate spam.

nitewing
    Ann/nitewing

Status
    2nd thought...

I won't visit there because with that kind you might pick up some driveby scumware!

Ann/nitewing

Administrator

Status

Incredible, I posted earlier that hyperlead.com were looking for "spam tolerant" hosting, also gave the link to verify http://www.elance.com/c/feedback/main/Details.pl?action=buystats&view_person=hyperlead

I guess elance allows members to change names. It appears John did not like the fact that he was called out so he changed his member name to "may112", thus the new link to show how unethical they apparently are is http://www.elance.com/c/feedback/main/Details.pl?action=buystats&view_person=may112

Sorry John, maybe this is a good time to confront the issues and our members (who are your potential clients). Sure you will get some tough questions, but treating AHFB and our members with a little respect will assure the same.

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Administrator

Status

Just happened across this http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/sbl.lasso?query=SBL5930

New User

Status
    GJ Dave, I can tell you're an awesome Admin. Nicely moved. One of the smoothest transitions I have ever seen on any message board. once again. GJ. I hate spam

New User

Status

Thumbs down Almost got taken

I did some work for these guys.....
    They had me do some programming work as an "affilliate"
    to create rollover banners.....They could never produce any pay for me. They promised me big bucks, well said I would make big bucks! I finished the work but were never satisfied with demos. They wanted me to put it on the servers. Long story short after a few weeks I knew they were trying to take me for a ride.....
    This was back in late 2002 and early 2003.
    These guys are bad News...Stay away....
    Glad i came across this site.

AspDevStud

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    I have removed all links for you including both the links to your business site as well as your greatfr*ebies.net site.

The purpose for removing the link to (probably not so) greatfr*ebies.net is because I notice you have a Google penalty, linking to what Google calls "bad neighborhoods" would lead to a penalty on myself.

I think you know why I removed the link to your business site hyperlead, because it IS your site and it is spam.

from whois on greatfr*ebies.net

from hyperlead.com/business/ourteam.htm

I have left the names of your sites so that others will be aware of your fraud.

Dave Bailey

Administrator

Status

Sorry to hear about your losses, but atleast you got out sooner rather than later.

When the kids at hyperlead found us high in the search engines and thought we would make a good target for spam, they did not take into account that their spam would rank high also. Quite a risk if you get found out , "hyperlead" on google right now shows only hyperlead themselves ranking higher than this thread

Dave

New User

Status
    Well not to put too much spin on it. But I know the hyperlead guys. When they told me about there new business back in the day I thought it was hyper lead (sounds like led). But anyways. I am not sure what you were getting at by saying that John was not 28. I grew up with these guys and at the time he was that age.

Anyways seems like this thread has been dead for some time and I accindentally came across it while searching for my street address on google.

I just think it is funny the fine line one walks between Spam and announcements. One day we will all stop clicking on pop ups and banners. One day we will stop trying to make a cheap buck off banner ads on our site. Or even little convient hey find webspace here spots. Then spam will be worthless.

Oh and by the way. I am a crappy web designer who has never thought of putting banners or anything on my site. But at least I have fun with it.

Administrator

Status

Personally I do not care of he is 8, 28 or 88. He came here as well as many other forums pretending to have come across a "great site", in fact the site is his and his entire spam post was a lie. trying to scam others in this way is not a simple "announcement" it is plain spam.

There is a reason why his site is no longer available, could it be that frauds generally do not last long in business? If you think he is honest than can you explain why he had to lie here and why he had to change his elance name when he got caught?

C'mon HJ, you are a Bailey too you must be smart enough to know he is a fraud.

Dave

New User

Status
    Well, it has nothing to do with being a fraud. Andre, his sister and some friends started a company based on theories of a friend. Craig made several million off of creating a website that offered freebies. You know free samples or free cupons anything free. I know this because Craig was my neighbor. He lives on South Beach Miami now.

So Hyperlead had a good basis. But the problem with them is the lack of business sense. Come on they were a group of brothas trying to make it good with out drugs.

I told them back when that they would be alot better starting a site that actually attracted people with good solid content. But you know.... now no one offers actual content. But they wanted to create an advanced link exchange program. But alas their business fell through.

Wether I am a Bailey or not. I know people. I hate to see people I know just get bashed. John did do this a bit wrong but he posted a message to an open forum. Its not like they scammed emails and sent this to your private email. I am getting spam because I signed up with Joi Internet. Thats spam. An internet service provider has sold my private email address.

Oh well..... I am just standing up for a friend whose business has fallen through.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last