52 users online (0 members and 52 guests)  

Thread: NewbieDeveloper

New User

Status

Smile admin edit

admin edit:Yes I saw the contest, I see you are currently in 3rd for referalls. However if it is only spam you offer you would be happier at other forums.

If you have something to contribute we will be happy to have you.

Dave
    Last edited by HTML; 01-20-2003 at 02:05 AM.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Forum Staff I see

Never fails, somebody "finds something new" to share, they will usually have something to do with the operation.

It is sad to see this from a developer community, one would hope better ethics from such. I do appreciate you posting the thread in the "webmaster ethics" section of the forums, saves me the trouble of moving it there.

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status

sorry.

sorry for advertising, but isnt advertising the best way to help a small comunitie grow? When I advertise, i post a message in the other forum about this one, do you know what i mean?

that is of course, if you want me to..

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    <clue>Hey I found this great place to buy domains it is at http://www.onestopdomains/ the place has great prices, and the support was super fast when I needed them. From now on I am buying all of my domains from them, I already transfered all the domains I have now!</clue>

If I spammed your message board(wrong section especially) with this ad, knowing I own the domain and I did not "just find it" it would not only be spam it would be fraud.

Dave

New User

Status
    i dont own newbiedeveloper.com.....
    Last edited by emby; 01-20-2003 at 03:18 AM.

Administrator

Status

I never said you owned it, you are however forum staff.

Instead of continuing to argue that spam is ok because you have an excuse, try going thru the forums and adding valuable contributions.

Dave

New User

Status
    Hello this is Mike the Admin of NewbieDeveloper.com

I am the owner of NewbieDeveloper.com I am very annoied at you dave because
    emby DID just find my site a little while ago and has been a great member of the forum and helped out alot and is just trying to help out a bit. why is this so hard for you to understand emby is just tellling other people about a nice community he found?? Im sure if you gave emby a chance he would be a great member here like he is at my forum but im sure he wont be back now. Next time just warn them if you do not like the post dont delete it!

Administrator

Status

I am suprised that you as an owner of a webmaster community endorses and condones the spam of your staff. I have always said to other web-centric community leaders how we have a responsibility to teach the proper ways to handle a web business.

I am sorry that you feel taking the shortcuts are the way to success. I will however refrain from going to your forums and telling you how to run it, and though I will not allow links to your domain I will leave the name NewbieDeveloper.com so that others may take advantage of your liberal spam policies.

Though my staff have the morals to know better, I will ask that they refrain from spamming NewbieDeveloper.com with links to ahfb, we are doing just fine.

thread closed

Dave

Administrator

Status

btw, if you want to know the right way to do things just read a few forums. Take our moderator Enigma for example, she frequently posts links to ahfb. How she does it, she sees threads where people need help and helps them by pointing them towards what they are looking for.

You may also notice that I have a classified section that he could have posted a link if he had taken the time to familiarize himself with our community, by just jumping to the webmaster ethics forum he showed it was not worth his time thus disrespecting our community and the hard work that the members put into it.

Our members will not ever be disrespected.