23 users online (0 members and 23 guests)  

Related

1. Predictions for 2003    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

SuperBowl predictions

Give Sapp the ball!!!

Bucs by 3, last week was a killer being Bucs are my fav with philly a very close second. Atleast I knew one of my teams was going to the dance

My wife on the other hand is a Titan fan, looked like we would meet on the turf but as expected...she choked

Dave
    Last edited by HTML; 07-13-2012 at 10:13 AM.

Status
    TB by 5

Ugly Geezer

Status
    Bucs to win by a fairly narrow margin. It should have been the Dolphins damnit

Status
    Tampa Bay by at least 17 points - Oakland will lose at least two players by injury or foul. The game will take forever - what with all the penalties against the Raiders.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    I hope you are correct and it is by atleast 17. Of course I dont wish for the injuries...but if that is what it takes
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Status
    It's more a function of how the Raiders play the game - and thereby how they motivate their opponents to play the game -- reminds me of the good old days before the 1970s when dirty players got taken out by their opponents before they had a second chance.

Administrator

Status

Give Sapp the ball!!!

Administrator

Status

Life is so good!!!
    wish I was back in Tampa now

Status

There were three championship level curling matches on TV Sunday. Who had time to watch football?

Administrator

Status

Fast forward 2004

My other team is still alive! I became a Tampa Bay fan when I moved there 11 years ago. I have been a Philly fan since Roger Staubach retired from the Cowboys back in the day.

I think NE will get the win over Indy but if Manning can keep the level of play as he has the last couple weeks it could be very interesting.

In the NFC, I think the weather today is really going to be the only advantage my Eagles will have. Carolina has the edge as far as ability and intensity. Prediction, ability and intensity will be no match for the weather in the cold north east, Philly takes the win.

Superbowl is gonna be a good one this year regardless

Dave

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    Fast forward 2004

My other team is still alive! I became a Tampa Bay fan when I moved there 11 years ago. I have been a Philly fan since Roger Staubach retired from the Cowboys back in the day.

I think NE will get the win over Indy but if Manning can keep the level of play as he has the last couple weeks it could be very interesting.

In the NFC, I think the weather today is really going to be the only advantage my Eagles will have. Carolina has the edge as far as ability and intensity. Prediction, ability and intensity will be no match for the weather in the cold north east, Philly takes the win.

Superbowl is gonna be a good one this year regardless

Dave
    The Colts lost!

Super Bowl:

New England vs. Caroline: I'm picking the Panthers, but without the Colts, it's really a "don't care" game for me.

Administrator

Status

Amazing what a title can do for a threads popularity. Game day and 20% of our traffic found us in the search engines by typing Superbowl predictions

D

Administrator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma
    The Colts lost!

Super Bowl:

New England vs. Caroline: I'm picking the Panthers, but without the Colts, it's really a "don't care" game for me.
    First time I saw this reply, I have got to get with it

Would have liked to have seen Dungy go to the game. I dont know why I thought the weather in Philly would be so bad. When the game began and it was in the thirties I knew we were in trouble.

As for todays game,,,WOW, congrats to both teams. This game seemed to take me back to the old days watching Czonka take names, great smashmouth ball. The refs even deserve a congrats for letting them play when there could have been a half dozen unsportsmanlikes per quarter.

Without a shadow of a doubt the best bowl game in over 2 decades.

Dave