Ok, I am brain struck. I am locked. I am lost. I am in need of some serious help. I am trying to loop through images names via the database using a do while loop. That works just fine. I want to assign the image name to a variable, thats where I am having some problems. Here is some background, I am assigning individual DIV tags based on userId's and I want each DIV to have the variable employeePic assigned to each DIV. The purpose is to assign the variable to a css background image when they click on a the link that displays a specific DIV tag (it is hidden until clicked). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Code:
 <div id="intro">  // initial visible div
    <p>
    <h1>Our Employees</h1>
    <p>As always, we have worked to engage teams throughout the business in creating action plans to address survey feedback. We also regularly seek feedback about the survey process, and teams have consistently expressed a desire to have more time to ensure their actions translate into meaningful results. Therefore, we have decided to postpone the 2011 survey to enable us to work more deeply on action planning and other key engagement activities.We are working at an Executive level to ensure we create visible links between performance and engagement, as we feel the two are interconnected and vital to our success.</p>
    <p>As always, we have worked to engage teams throughout the business in creating action plans to address survey feedback. We also regularly seek feedback about the survey process, and teams have consistently expressed a desire to have more time to ensure their actions translate into meaningful results. Therefore, we have decided to postpone the 2011 survey to enable us to work more deeply on action planning and other key engagement activities.We are working at an Executive level to ensure we create visible links between performance and engagement, as we feel the two are interconnected and vital to our success.</p>
    </p>

</div>    

<?php do { ?> // create dynamic divs that are hidden in css

<div id="ABH_<?php echo $row_rsBioStuff['bioId'];?>">
   <p>
   <h1><?php echo $row_rsBioStuff['bioFirstName']; ?> <?php echo $row_rsBioStuff['bioLastName']; ?> [<?php echo $row_rsBioStuff['bioTitle'];?>]</h1>
   <p> <?php echo $row_rsBioStuff['bioDescription'];?></p>
   </p>

// assign imageFileData results to variable employeePic

$employeePic="<?php echo $row_rsBioStuff['imageFileData'];?>";
 <?php echo $employeePic; ?>

</div>
  <?php } while ($row_rsBioStuff = mysql_fetch_assoc($rsBioStuff)); ?>