42 users online (1 members and 41 guests)  

Related

1. Direct linking to iframe src    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 6
  2. Loop Linking?    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 3
  3. Linking...    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 2
  4. Replies: 8
    New User

Status

iframe linking help.

Hello. what I am trying to do is have links in my main navigation bar link to an iframe on my site. Any help would be grate.

for an example, this is the page. http://nextnewnerd.com/indexbackup.html

Note that i am working in Yahoo Site Builder and I have no way to name the iframe.
    Last edited by HTML; 02-23-2012 at 07:52 AM.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Re: iframe linking help.

404 error
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status

If you are upload videos on website.Then visit you tube after it click on share and get iframe code implement on website.After some time your videos show on website.It is easy method to implement videos on website.

Status

Iframe windows don't load on their own because the Iframe window by itself has no URL address. It has to be written as part of the HTML source code on a web page that's hosted on your site. Once the Iframe code is on a hosted web page, just add that page's URL to your navigation menu bar and it should work.

Below is an simple example of how a typical Iframe window code looks.

Code:
    <p align="center">
    <iframe src="http://www.ahfb2000.com/threads/13684-iframe-linking-help" height="100%" width="100%"></iframe>
    </p>
    Say for example you want to use that Iframe code on your site called "www.MySite.com", you could save the code to a text document with the name "example.htm" and upload it to your site which would give it a URL address called "www.MySite.com/example.htm". I added it to my site so you can see how it works: RF2OOO.Webs.Com/example.htm. Hopefully this helps!