34 users online (1 members and 33 guests)  

Related

1. Driving traffic to site by having content on site    Forum: Website Promotion Forum
    Replies: 2

Status

Exclamation New Unreleased Site!

This site hasnt been released yet, but i thought i would put it up for show to get some feedback.

A few of the members here have helped me put this togetha!

Now i know its a bit dark, but thats the way the client wanted it. And the text boxes you see, they were done that way so the client can add the updates himself dynamically.

You might need to change ur screen resolution, and you need flash player 6!!

You can fill out the form if you want, because its linked to my email account for the time!! http://members.lycos.co.uk/prizmmedia/

Thanks,

New User

Status
    All I see is a directory listing...

New User

Status
    nice site design. The only thing I see is on my LCD monitor the text/background is a bit blurred. This may just be my monitor but it is worth a look.

Administrator

Status
    Whilst I am not keen at all on Flash sites, yours is pretty nice (and an off button for the music! thank god!). I would be happy if I asked for a flash site and got that. Very good.

My onlt criticism is "wheres the html alternative?". I am on broadband, so the loading time is not noticable. For someone on a dialup, accessibility would require a lower-bandwidth alternative.

other than that, good job!
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?

Status
    Very nice - didn't notice anything too dark.

I'd make the alternative HTML site a link next to the other on the "enter here" page - with labels as "flash site" and "html site".