36 users online (1 members and 35 guests)  

New User

Status

How to get traffic on website?

I have a website. This website contains the wallpapers and images of celebrities.
    But the problem is that no one visits my website. How to increase website traffic?
    I am unable to find my web listing in google. No search engine shows my website link.
    Plz tell what i can do to get traffic?
    How it will be listed in search engine?

New User

Status

Re: How to get traffic on website?

Hi,

Hope your well.

Have you registered your domain to google?

SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is vital. Keywords and phrases will be very important, to me it sounds like your website will have a very high number of competitors, so finding the keywords is very important. Have you done any SEO yet?

Creating backlinks to your site will help, posting in forums, blog's etc will start this off.

Open up social media profiles, link your site to them and update them often, invite friends and family to start sharing your posts etc.

Start off by doing these and you will have the blue print and foundation to build on.

Let me know how you get on.

Richard

New User

Status

You must be a beginner in this field of work. In order for you to get more visitors, the visibility of your website must increase and thatís where SEO comes in. There are lots of techniques that you can use and one of those is having a unique and interesting content. Customize your site into something that viewers will be lure to come back. Also do the submission into different search engine for them to recognize that your site exists.

New User

Status

I can give you an idea. You can set pictures from your site as avatar and then link your site address there. If your images are nice you are sure to get traffic.

New User

Status

You need be patient about it .Try to build some high quality links and create good content ,then you can improve .

New User

Status

There are many ways to increase visitors to your site. However, I would like to share that the fastest way to improve your search engine rankings as well as to get massive traffic are: Link building and Social networking sites like Facebook. twitter and digg

New User

Status

There is not better way than SEO(Search Engine Optimization), to increase traffic on your website.

New User

Status

Why not come up with a few gimmicks on your site to gain popularity like polls or surveys.

Status

There are a lot of ways to drive traffic to site. I generally use Social media sites to drive traffic to my sites. But If you can do SEO along with SMM , then that would be a better option,

Disabled

Status

Talking Re: How to get traffic on website?

Why not start blogging, telling people about your site, and providing a link. There is also search engines like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Have you considered Facebook Pages? That could get people to your site, or you could advertise. Have you heard of a site called fiverr.com? People do stuff for $5. There are lots of people that could post your website through search engines. Tell your friends about your site, that could spread the word. Hope that helps.

New User

Status

Article submission and social media network are the best way to get traffic for your site.

Disabled

Status

rank it in the major search engine or post in high traffic forum.

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by skyprix View Post
    You must be a beginner in this field of work. In order for you to get more visitors, the visibility of your website must increase and thatís where SEO comes in. There are lots of techniques that you can use and one of those is having a unique and interesting content. Customize your site into something that viewers will be lure to come back. Also do the submission into different search engine for them to recognize that your site exists.
    Good explanation. thanks for sharing.