42 users online (2 members and 40 guests)  

Related

1. RIP Web Monkey    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    New User

Status

Exclamation Doom Monkey is here

Hi, My name is Doom Monkey, some people call me that, or you can call me Josh, it doesn't matter. I am a rather .. young designer. But that doesn't mean I'm in any way stupid at designing. I run http://monkeyshack.tk . If you look at my site, you can see it's not THAT bad. I've been designing since the third grade, that's when I first learned the <font> tag, which was the first one my dad ever taught me. After I learned in 3rd grade, I mean, I was pretty much addicted to it, there's nothing i like more than coding it. I like coding PHP, I like making graphics, I like it all. And I'm 14 years old.

If you look at my occupation in my profile it says "web design." You may be thinking 14 year-olds can't make money -- if you are think again. I just landed a $300 site which I know isn't that much for some pros, but come on, it beats flipping burgers for $5 an hour, doesn't it? Hehe. Nice to be here.

-dm

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Welcome to the forum Doom Monkey

Dave

Status
    Welcome to the forums.

New User

Status
    Thanks for the welcome guys, this seems to be a great place.