58 users online (1 members and 57 guests)  

Related

1. Website Monitoring - 30 day free trial    Forum: Internet Services
    Replies: 0
  2. Web site monitoring - free trial    Forum: Internet Services
    Replies: 0
    New User

Status

Is SEO Hit & Trial technique?

Hi guys,
    These are the techniques I am using for SEO but not getting the desired results. Please suggest which technique should be given more importance?
    1. Article submission
    2. Forum Posting
    3. Blog commenting
    4. Blog Writing
    5. Directory Submission
    6. Social Bookmarking
    One more thing please suggests is there any limit of postings? I think now SEO results are like hit and Trial.
    Members please give your valuable suggestions.
    Thanks

Disabled

Status

Re: Is SEO Hit & Trial technique?

all the tools you said in the question is good and I usually use them for working. as a SEOer, I`d like to compare these useful techniques for you as a suggestion.

1. article submission is a submission tool for publishing original articles to various websites and then if you make links in articles towards your own website, it will increase the traffic of your website. also it is really a hard work for human to submit various articles to websites by manual handling. but you should know that a good article should be an introduction of the website and its products and also can attract more people to visit website.

2. Forum Posting is also a good one. the direct website with relations is the best choice. if the forum does not have any relations , there is no use to submit articles or reply whatever it has a high PR value. moreover, add more it does not obey the rule of "the higher, the best".

3. both Blog commenting and Writing are to write and reply articles on the blog. perhaps it is a fashion and popular used in our daily life. however, it may have the limit because you should add friends first.

and these three methods I usually used and it have great help for my job and in order to optimize the websites, I hope my reply is useful to you.

Status

No, I do not think so. If you have a plan and you what are you doing and thought its results in your mind while implementing, then SEO is the best strategy, not just hit and trial method to rank a website.

New User

Status

(1)Forum Posting
    (2)Classified Submission
    (3)Directory Submission
    (4)Social bookmarking
    (5)Article Submission
    (6)Press Release Submission

New User

Status

Follow jacks smith On Twitter Add jacks smith on Facebook

It's Not Hit and trial technique you should do your best and wait and watch and after it maintain it regular basis.

Disabled

Status

In a way yes,after the pengiun update,SEO has become unpredictable so we are not sure which methods work and which doesnt.Better to diversify your link and put in unique content.

Disabled

Status

Well ! I think that SEO is totally not a hit and trial method , it completely depends on the unique contents and proper backlinks. If anyone is following the organic methods then definitely rankings will be increase.

New User

Status

SEO is a continuous process, things changes now a days in seo, you can't say it a hit and trial but as you follow with it the way you build links in the past might to help you in today case. You should keep learning about it.

New User

Status

The SEO techniques which you have listed are very good for building backlinks and for driving website traffic. Search engine takes time to index your link so be patient. I hope that your are using fresh quality content for submission and also using high PR websites for it.

Apart from that do guest posting also, it is a good technique for building strong backlinks and generating website traffic.

New User

Status

I love forum posting. I think forum posting is the best technique to get more traffic to the website.

New User

Status

you can try guest post method and dofollow blog commenting method to increase the back link of your website and push ranking in search engine.

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by IntegratedS View Post
    Hi guys,
    These are the techniques I am using for SEO but not getting the desired results. Please suggest which technique should be given more importance?
    1. Article submission
    2. Forum Posting
    3. Blog commenting
    4. Blog Writing
    5. Directory Submission
    6. Social Bookmarking
    One more thing please suggests is there any limit of postings? I think now SEO results are like hit and Trial.
    Members please give your valuable suggestions.
    Thanks
    Focus on creating high quality content.
    If you join on forums make sure you participate well, share your knowledge and add valuable information.
    If you want to do blog commenting do it only for the purpose of commenting because you have the interest in the subject and not by commenting with an intention of getting a backlink.

SEO nowadays is not about building links anymore, it is all about relationship building now.

Status

No, I don't think so. You need to have a plan and follow the steps you set up. There's no success without a plan. Of course, sometimes something may not work, but still you can make a correction. SEO is like a web of many different methods that all depend from each other and in order to make a success with your site, you need to make all those methods work together. I would also suggest social networks as a great way to drive traffic to your site.