45 users online (1 members and 44 guests)  

Related

1. myspace DIV help!!!    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 0
    Disabled

Status

Smile I'm lonely on MySpace

I joined MySpace a few months ago, and nobody even visited or commented. I have a few pictures, even added a blog. Yet still nothing. Does anyone have any suggestions how to get people to comment or friend me?

Status

Re: I'm lonely on MySpace

Unfortunately Myspace has become more focused on its music section than any other part of the site and has been forced to downsize numerous times due to a decline in the amount of users & user activity. It once was very popular but ever since the chat rooms were closed and the forums were removed a few years back, it left many users without the ability to interact with each other so a large amount of those people just went to other sites.

You'll probably find more active social sites just by googling "Chat Rooms" but if you still want to use Myspace, I'd say try the "People Search", maybe you'll get lucky and meet a few new people.

Disabled

Status

Thanks I didn't know that. I only recently registered with them. I use to be with them long time ago, and use to have many people contacting me, and it's so different now. The only reason I registered with them, because I would like to promote myself as a budding writer (hopefully professional writer one day soon). Someone suggested going through MySpace.

New User

Status

Have you heard about the new update coming soon to myspace. I saw a video showing how it will look when they launch it, it looks pretty cool

Disabled

Status

No I haven't heard about the new update. I hope they'll make changes for the good. They use to be good, now I don't find them at all impressive.

New User

Status

I think it is like this.:surpris1

New User

Status

I have a myspace account and i don't think there is any rooms for blogs over their so to make some friends. However people can connect to you by your song mixes