28 users online (1 members and 27 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 2
  2. Affiliate Message Boards (5 domains for sale)    Forum: Domain Name Sales
    Replies: 0
  3. Affiliate marketing At Internet Guerillas    Forum: Affiliate Marketing and Reseller Programs
    Replies: 0
  4. Replies: 0
    New User

Status

Web hosting, web dev, Internet publishing, tech and affiliate domains For Sale

Web hosting, web dev, Internet publishing, tech and affiliate domains For Sale

All prices are negotiable. Please review this short list and respond if you are interested in any of the domains. Escrow.com will be used to finalize any transactions in order to protect both myself and the buyer. Post _domain_name_ followed by "SOLD" to lock-in a purchase. I am promoting these sales in multiple places so if there are multiple BIN buyers the first one, based on timestamp, gets it.

HTMLSimplified.com - well aged, 12+ years, registered in 2000 - $125

InternetPublishing.biz - $125
    InternetPublishing.ws - $125

LinuxServerTalk.com - $145 (PR1, registered in 2005)

BandwidthCalc.com - $475

MultiCoreServer.com
    MultiCoreServers.com
    $3,000 for both

SchoolWebsiteHosting.com - best domain for the school web host market, "school website hosting" has the most exact match searches in Google compared to any other phrase related to this niche market. Easy to remember & has SEO advantages. Also registered since 2005. Price: Make Offer

AffiliateMessageBoard.com
    AffiliateMessageBoards.com
    Affiliate-Message-Board.com
    Affiliate-Message-Boards.com
    AffiliateMB.com
    $825 for all 5 domains

MobileGraphicCard.com
    MobileGraphicCards.com
    MobileGraphicsCard.com
    MobileGraphicsCards.com
    $1,250 for all 4 domains

WebmasterTrades.com - $75

GFXHST.com ("graphics host") - $325

DiscussionBoardSoftware.com
    DiscussionSoftware.com
    $350 for both

New User

Status

Re: Web hosting, web dev, Internet publishing, tech and affiliate domains For Sale

Today, if you want to make a new website then you must need have domain name, web hosting, web development tools and online internet marketing tools. I read your post. I am happy you offer all in one pack. I promise when I make a new website surely will contact you.