36 users online (0 members and 36 guests)  

Thread: Making gifs

Related

1. Making Div Layout.    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 7
  2. Making a team    Forum: Website Promotion Forum
    Replies: 0
  3. making div    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
  4. .gifs, php and IE    Forum: Graphics Forum
    Replies: 2
  5. Making changes    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 6
    New User

Status

Making gifs

Hi there,
    I'm having trouble when I am using a table to create a gif file of a chart in xml. The error I get is "Index is outside the bounds of the array". I'm thinking it might be because the table is too large, having over 195,000 rows and 6 columns of information. However when I try the same process on the same table but with only 158,000 entries, it works. Please if anyone has any insight it would be very much appreciated. Please correct me if my thinking is wrong as well. Eventually, I would like this function I have to eventually create charts from a table that has 345,000 entries. Thanks for your time.

Cullen

Administrator

Status
    Hiya Jenghun, welcome to the forums.

Do you have any code we could look at, or maybe a link to your test site? Thanks.
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?

Super Newbie

Status
    index out of bounds usually means that a field in your array is empty. most likely, since you're retrieving data from a database, one of the fields (between 158,000 and 195,000) is empty. u just have to make sure u handle the empty field before u put it into the array. put in a zero or something. hope that helps, difficult to tell cos u didn't give enough info