71 users online (1 members and 70 guests)  

Related

1. Use tag cloud in all articles    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 1
  2. How to get 10,000+ niche articles for SEO    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. Matching definite articles etc    Forum: CGI Perl Forum
    Replies: 0
    New User

Status

How to write articles!

Hello friends!
    I am doing a job of SEO but i am having problems in article writin could anyone tell me how to sort out this problem.

New User

Status

Re: How to write articles!

Dear, Article writing is not a technique. It is the just way to express your idea..

Disabled

Status

In article one should not write information, one should write his/her opinions and tips about that subject. Article should be aligned well.

New User

Status

use proper title and discription without grammer mistake and spelling mistake, as well as nno duplicate content.

Disabled

Status

You can hire some writers on this forum if you're having difficulties. For just a couple bucks you can get some pretty good quality articles written!

New User

Status

Quote Originally Posted by mikeee741 View Post
    Hello friends!
    I am doing a job of SEO but i am having problems in article writin could anyone tell me how to sort out this problem.
    If you don't have passion in writing then I don't think you can do the job.
    You can learn to write though but learning is a process, it will take some time.

New User

Status

In creating articles, you must first identify your topic. You can look for reference across the web. If you have gathered all the information you need, you can start brainstorming. You can form sentences from there that will make up your full article.

New User

Status

First of all you obviously need to have very good english skills and secondly you must to have good information about the topic you are writing about. You can see some previous articles on the internet and write them in your own words but in order to do it you should have at least reasonable writing skills so you can write unique articles without any grammar/spelling mistakes.

Status

First, decide what is your topic, then decide what do you want to say. If possible, include some examples and links. Always bare in mind your main goal - what you want to accomplish and say with this article.

New User

Status

Try to write a relevant article for your site, it is not copied from the Google or other site, in your article you can include your targeted keywords.

New User

Status

To write engaging articles, you need to find a Voice that people can associate with.

New User

Status

I write at lest 300+ articles, My grammar is very bad but one of my favorite article writer check grammar and fix it for me.

How I write articles?
    - I take a notebook and write about topic then check some similar articles on google and If find new things then I add it in my own way to my article.

Its so easy.

New User

Status

There are lots of freelancers nowadays, so you can hire them to write articles.
    I think not every person can write good articles, one should have talent for it. And articles for SEO are very imporant!